Nunes would beat Cyborg

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Nunes has consistently displayed much cleaner striking than Cyborg, I was recently laughed at for suggesting that she is among the women at 135 besides Ronda that would beat Cyborg. I'm even more convinced after tonight.

Doubt it, Cyborg would eat those and land one of her own and put nunes down.

I agree..very good performance..might even say flawless..that right hand was clean

Nunes is explosive, that's what I like most about her. Someone like Alexis Davis might be a better all-around fighter but she doesn't have the athleticism to compete with someone like Rousey. Nunes brings something different in a matchup with her. Too bad it comes at the cost of seeing McMann climb back up to Rousey, because stylistically I still think she's the best challenge to Rousey.

And I don't think Nunes would beat Cyborg. Nunes is really fun to watch though.

P.S. Poor McMann, for real. That right hand she took was absolutely nasty.

I wanted Nunes to beat Cat so bad, just because she's explosive enough to make it competitive with Ronda.

It's not a complete gimme fight for Ronda.

Just the other day people thought McMann would destroy Cyborg. Reality then sets in.

Didn't you know? Any woman in the UFC would beat Cyborg! The UFC is where the best compete and Cyborg isn't in the UFC! derp derp derpity derp

She very well could beat Cyborg or RR. I think she looks so much better over her last few fights, and she has really become a new fighter, IMO. Hard to dislike her as well.

doubt it, Cyborg punches are too strong and Nunes had been TKOed multiple times before

Reactionary posting.

When Cyborg destroys another featherweight, TS will be like, "Cyborg would destroy Nunes."

Nunes will beat Cyborg and rousey in under 14 seconds . Id like to see her fight cain and mayweather

Reactionary posting.

When Cyborg destroys another featherweight, TS will be like, "Cyborg would destroy Nunes."

This. These shertards get over excited and think so-and-so fighter is the next best thing since sliced bread.

I saw two fighters that displayed no technical gameplan. One fighter got a few strikes in and the other crumbled and showed no defense.

gif-4.gif

If her gastank has improved she has a good chance to beat Cyborg. OTOH maybe she hits so hard she won't need a gastank, although that didn't work out against Davis or Zingano...

She is female Shane Carwin lol.

delusional IMO, cyborg and rousey are in their own class man, and cyborg is naturally 10-20 lbs heavier after rehydrating ?

Back