Nunes Will Have Had The Best Year of Any Female Fighter Ever If She Beats Ronda

I don't see how Nunes loses against Ronda. She's got nasty kicks, sick combos, legit power and amazing balance. She's gonna butcher Ronda up on the feet and end it, quick.

P4P number 1 fighter too imo.

Yeah, if Nunes beats Ronda than she is definitely the P4P #1 wmma fighter and her fight record already way exceeds Cyborg's as far as quality wins go.

I don't see how Nunes loses against Ronda. She's got nasty kicks, sick combos, legit power and amazing balance. She's gonna butcher Ronda up on the feet and end it, quick.

Uhhh....because it's not a kickboxing match and Ronda will probably take her down and sub her before she lands anything significant?

Dana doesn't want Ronda to lose. Too much money will be lost. Ronda wins via DFW and we get 1 year of lessons on the most beautiful & beyonce-esque fierce feminist icon to ever walk the earth and her suicidal struggles, only to rise from the ashes the most powerful woman in history and retire to be the most amazing movie star in the universe

shes going to lose because 2016, the year of the opposite of what people want will happen

Ronda is the GOAT thus far but that doesn't mean much because WMMA is still so young in the UFC.

I had to laugh when Rogan called her a "once ever" athlete. She won a bronze medal in the Olympics (which, as we know, is 3rd place) and she dominated a brand new division for 2 years. There are women who have won upwards of 7-8 gold medals in sports that have been around for hundreds and hundreds of years and have sky-high competition levels, and we were supposed to buy Ronda a "once ever" athlete? Shit man
HEY NOW!!
what other athlete do you know that runs through airport with a pillow to cover their face??

UFC 196 - beats Schevchenko by UD
UFC 200 - Dethrones Meisha brutally to win the title
UFC 207 - defending against Rousey in the main event of another huge card

If she wins against Ronda, she'll have beaten three top 5 fighters, won the title, defended it, and beat the WMMA GOAT all in a calendar year. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Even better than the two poles, Shevchenko, or Cyborg?

HEY NOW!!
what other athlete do you know that runs through airport with a pillow to cover their face??
She got humbled, just let it go man. You sound like a cuck.

Even better than the two poles, Shevchenko, or Cyborg?
Shevchenko has lost this year... to Nunes, Nunes hasn't.

Karolina also lost.

Cyborg had no high level wins as usual and popped for a masking agent.

Joanna is the only one who even have an argument against Nunes if she beats Ronda, but beating Ronda, Tate and Shevchenko is better than Joanna's wins.

Nunes would be fighter of the year, for me, if she wins this fight.

Best year ever is a bit of a stretch to me

If there was even one more round against Shevchenko. Nunes would have lost...Guaranteed.

I'd have a real hard time ever voting for someone with a 3 round fight during the year.

And Ronda won the belt, and defended twice in a one year span.

lol nunes beats miesha and now shes some murderer. Raquel Pennington coming for that belt.

Back