Nunes vs Rousey predictions?

I really don't know how this one ends up to be honest, but I heard Miesha say on some sport show that Nunes hit her harder then she ever been hit. The way I see it is if Ronda gets to do her clinch to throw and than land an armbar she could win that way. Nunes could also catch Ronda and obliterate her.

Personally I dislike Ronda very much so I hope she loses, but that has nothing to do with her skills, its just a personal dislike.

It's hard for me to picture this fight I also don't know how rousey is going into this mentally most likely she is emotional right now she isn't only gonna fight Nunes but she is also battling herself She seems to be taking this fight very seriously this can be either her uprising or her downfall

As for Nunes she is going in relaxed confident and happy

Rousey on paper doesn't really match up well against Nunes

First off Nunes has more tools on the feet has the speed and power with the Muay Thai arsenal has looked like a beast ever since she has been training with American top team rousey tries to clinch her and judo throw her? Well Nunes has a black belt in judo as well she can defend those most likely? Will rousey submit Nunes?
Probably not Nunes has good defensive jiu jitsu a black belt as well?

How does this fight go? I know rousey is gonna bring her a game but is it enough? Is Nunes too well rounded for her?

Nunes BB in Judo doesnt negate Ronda's judo.

In fact, Nunes limp arm tendency to break the clinch caused her to get tossed in her career repeatedly.

I honestly can't call it. There are too many questions.

A few scenarios...

- Ronda gets the clinch, judo toss, arm bar

- Nunes TKOs Ronda and makes it look easy

- Nunes rocks Ronda and submits her via choke

I think Nunes has more ways to win but I'm not completely sold on her. The real factor here is Ronda and her mindset. If she tries to stand and prove a point, she's getting finished. If she goes for the arm and only the arm, it's her fight to lose.

Option 3 highly unlikely imo.
There is also another option, Ronda barely survives round 1 and after round 1 Amanda gets tired and is slowly getting worked, and then subbed.

Could u imagine in mens mma if we talked a guy taking a champ out with a hipthrow armbar

This aint happening nunes trains at a real camp. With real people gets put in basic armbars all day.

Rousey will have to evolve to win this. Hipthrow ground and poind type shit.

She aint getting her level 1 armbar.

My pick nunes ko rd1. She hits like a dude.

Don't know Ronda's mindset right now. It really depends on which Ronda we see. A hesitant Ronda gets smoked. An aggressive Ronda has a better chance, but I'm not counting Nunes out.

- Amanda can strike. If Ronda didn't like getting punched by Holm, it won't be fun getting punched by Nunes either. Nunes was snapping Tate's head back with that crisp striking.
- Just like Holm, Amanda is taller than Ronda and has a unique body type. I think Ronda has overpowered a lot of her opponents because of her size. You saw that it wasn't easy to simply toss Holm around. Holly had great hips and strength...this is something that I believe Amanda has as well.
- Amanda is BJJ black belt. Her ground game is no joke.

This fight can go either way, but if Amanda tees off early on Ronda, this will end rather quickly. Ronda has to be the aggressor, cut off the cage, keep her hands up, and try to make this a grappling exchange on the fence in which she can probably hip toss Amanda.

Nunes via TKO end of the 1st round.

Back