Nunes vs Rousey predictions?

FlashKo12345

FightingSpirit
Reaction score
It's hard for me to picture this fight I also don't know how rousey is going into this mentally most likely she is emotional right now she isn't only gonna fight Nunes but she is also battling herself She seems to be taking this fight very seriously this can be either her uprising or her downfall

As for Nunes she is going in relaxed confident and happy

Rousey on paper doesn't really match up well against Nunes

First off Nunes has more tools on the feet has the speed and power with the Muay Thai arsenal has looked like a beast ever since she has been training with American top team rousey tries to clinch her and judo throw her? Well Nunes has a black belt in judo as well she can defend those most likely? Will rousey submit Nunes?
Probably not Nunes has good defensive jiu jitsu a black belt as well?

How does this fight go? I know rousey is gonna bring her a game but is it enough? Is Nunes too well rounded for her?

I'm no Rousey fan, but I think she'll pull it off.
Armbar round 1.

Nunes and I will be betting big.

Ronda is mentally broken.

I think nunes comes out aggressive and overcommits and gets either caught or gets thrown and subbed.

Wouldn't surprise me if Nunes obliterates ronda, but it also wouldn't surprise me if Ronda subbed the hell out of her, nunes isn't invincible at all, she has 4 losses.

The most surprising would be honda by ko, which is unlikely, but i think ronda subs her

Nunes has the gas tank of a weedeater. I'm guessing Honda by armbar in round 2.

She stayed away from Tate's wrestling and rocker her and stayed patient. I know Honda is different levels than Tate but I think she follows the same game plan and hopefully we see another sweet ass shooped Honda.

I think nunes comes out aggressive and overcommits and gets either caught or gets thrown and subbed.

Wouldn't surprise me if Nunes obliterates ronda, but it also wouldn't surprise me if Ronda subbed the hell out of her, nunes isn't invincible at all, she has 4 losses.

The most surprising would be honda by ko, which is unlikely, but i think ronda subs her
Yeah but those 4 losses came in the past before she joined American top team the Nunes that fought Tate last fight is new animal

Cat was the last loss she had and she was thrown around correct... But last fight with Tate Tate couldn't even get ahold of her

Yeah but those 4 losses came in the past before she joined American top team the Nunes that fought Tate last fight is new animal

Cat was the last loss she had and she was thrown around correct... But last fight with Tate Tate couldn't even get ahold of her
i hope your right, i cant bear another ronda hype job

I think the fight is going to end before Rousey has a chance to mentally fall apart.

As good as Nunes is, she's tailored for Rousey. I think Ronda's going to get a sub in the first.

i hope your right, i cant bear another ronda hype job
I don't know man lol if ronda does pull it off I see them trying to set up a holm vs rousey super fight rematch champion vs champion that's if holm can beat Germaine for the women's featherweight title

If the fight goes past the first round then its all Nunes. Otherwise hipthrow and armbar.

I don't know man lol if ronda does pull it off I see them trying to set up a holm vs rousey super fight rematch champion vs champion that's if holm can beat Germaine for the women's featherweight title

Can you just imagine their 2 cash cows running around with 2 belts!?

it would guarantee my exit from this site

I think Ronda takes her time, and does not rush into anything. Round 1 is a grueling positional battle against the fence. Ronda maintains a standing clinch in round 2 until Amanda is no longer able to oxygenate her blood to have her muscular frame mobile, and she gets caught in a submission near the end of round 2.

after thinking waaaay too much about this fight ... i am guessing ronda presses the lioness up against the fence for 3 minutes to start ... there are a few scrambles ... and ronda via submission in round 2.

I honestly can't call it. There are too many questions.

A few scenarios...

- Ronda gets the clinch, judo toss, arm bar

- Nunes TKOs Ronda and makes it look easy

- Nunes rocks Ronda and submits her via choke

I think Nunes has more ways to win but I'm not completely sold on her. The real factor here is Ronda and her mindset. If she tries to stand and prove a point, she's getting finished. If she goes for the arm and only the arm, it's her fight to lose.

I know this point has been made repeatedly in the lead up to this fight, but for me it really does come down to where rondas head is at.

If she comes in confident and well prepared, I'd favour her to eventually work to top position on the mat and do what she does...

If she comes into the fight rattled and doubting herself, she'll Wilt at the first bit of adversity and get smashed like Miesha did.

We shall see

If the fight goes past the first round then its all Nunes. Otherwise hipthrow and armbar.

We are polar opposite in our thought on this topic. I mean 180 degrees.

I think the only question is if Ronda really is as far gone "mentally" as is being claimed. If that is the case, Amanda hits too hard for Ronda to survive round 1. That IMO is Amanda's only chance. If Ronda has folded mentally we will see this in the first 3 minutes of the first round.

If Ronda makes it out of round one, IMO she is not 100% mentally broken. In that case, I can't fathom your rationale for a fighter with HIGHLY questionable cardio getting "stronger" as this fight reaches the later rounds.

Five rounds Nilli? Tell me the times that you have seen Amanda make it to round two WITHOUT clearly slowing down her pace from round 1?

Honestly, Nilli, Amanda flat out has SERIOUSLY questionable cardio. She has NEVER gone more than 3 rounds in her career. She has three rounds in the UFC three times and TOTALLY gassed out all three. She is 1-2 in her UFC fights that made the third round. She couldn't even lift a glove to defend herself in the only fight in her career she won in a three rounder (against Schevchenko).

Honestly, go on record as saying that you have EVER seen a WBW fighter gas as thoroughly as Amanda did against Val?

She has around 3 - 5 minutes in the first round to supply oxygenated blood to her muscular frame before it is all over but the shouting.

Ronda destroy Nunes, like she has 95% of her class.

Back