Nunes vs Clean Cyborg

bbandito925

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Lets pretend Cyborg can resist taking PEDs.

Who do you guys think would win this fight?

If Cyborg gave up the 'roids she'd have to go into rehab.

Lets pretend Cyborg can resist taking PEDs.

Who do you guys think would win this fight?
Nunes at 135. Nunes at 145 where Cyborg is clean well that is strange after this second time being popped. I don't think she will ever be clean. Nunes has better technique so in a fairy tale world Nunes at 145. But Cyborg is so strong....

Fuck Cyborg.

Cheat.

Clean Cyborg is like the Unicorn, Griffin, Phoenix or Dragon: mythical creatures that do not exist in the real world.

might as well wonder Nunes versus cyborg without an arm or so.

Nunes has cool fights ahead of her. A 5-rounder against Valentina can surprise everybody, that girl is amazing.

Amanda hits hard and is accurate but Cyborg has better movement and can flurry and throw combos with kicks. Even if Amanda catches her flush, Cyborg has an Iron chin. If it goes to the ground, they are probably evenly matched. I see Amanda backing off and trying to hit her at range while Cyborg does her usual stalking and pressure waiting for a good opening. It would be a good fight but I would pick Cyborg.

Nunes trains and works hard to become a better fighter. Cyborg cheats and powerlifts so she can have a big advantage over smaller competition.
If this fight ever happened and cyborg was clean she loses badly.

Nunes at 135. Nunes at 145 where Cyborg is clean well that is strange after this second time being popped. I don't think she will ever be clean. Nunes has better technique so in a fairy tale world Nunes at 145. But Cyborg is so strong....

I can see Nunes getting popped too.

I can see Nunes getting popped too.
Ehh it's MMA she trains in the states now so if she was really about that life she would probably have stayed in Brazil. But yeah who really knows. I don't see it though.

Back