News Nunes vs Anderson off.

I gave Megan zero chance of winning. But I still want to see it just in case some once in a lifetime flukiness happens. It's the second fight in a row that Amanda has delayed for some reason. I guess it is what it is.

I gave Megan zero chance of winning. But I still want to see it just in case some once in a lifetime flukiness happens. It's the second fight in a row that Amanda has delayed for some reason. I guess it is what it is.

Nobody gave holly a chance against rousey.

Nunes is currently streets ahead, but Megan certainly has the build to challenge if she keeps improving. Nunes wild punching certainly opens her to getting hit with counterpunch.

Anderson is way too skinny, Nunes is going to ragdoll her. Expecting a dominant grapplefest with Anderson being pounded out from full mount.
Anderson fought one of my team mates back in 2014. She is not a skinny girl. She has a huge frame and she's strong as shit. She's a legit a 145er as they get.

Megan should take another fight to make money and build her profile going into the Nunes fight.

So somebody signed Anderson's stay of execution, huh?

Anderson fought one of my team mates back in 2014. She is not a skinny girl. She has a huge frame and she's strong as shit. She's a legit a 145er as they get.
Compared to Nunes she's skinny. She does not have much mass around her waist or shoulders, Nunes is built like a tank.

Honestly this division needs to be scrapped. Nunes deserves praise for being double champ but there is no quality competition in the weight class.

Would have been a lopsided fight anyways. Megan doesn’t have the TDD or jiujitsu to be competitive
Her stand up isn't any better - she comes in on straight lines, doesn't feint, doesn't have good foot work.

It would have ended anyway nunes wanted.

255 and 256 just keep going from bad to worse PPVs

Feel for Megan not that she had a chance but she's missed out on so many potential ufc title fights now.

Back