Nunes too fat for her jeans after fighting Cyborg: "145 never again"

Some of you are crazy. I'd happily be the 3rd person in the ring for a Nunes/Ansaroff bedtime match. I'd give both of them a baby. They aren't the most attractive, but they're not ugly either, and athletic girls are awesome at the horizontal mamba like 99% of the time.

I only got with one athletic chick that was lame in the sack, and it was because she was a total pillow princess. Crazy hot, slammin body, just wanted to lay there and have everything done to her. So lame.

Amanda seems like she would be very aggressive. Would love to make her question her whole life.

I still love you- Nina Pantsaroff

Wegona Rydher

giphy.gif

That's good news. It means UFC is getting rid of the womens 145 division. Lets face facts, nobody wants to see Cyborg fight some blown up soccer mom for the vacant 145 belt. Sherdog rejoice!

Nunes needs to work on her technique. Send her the demo.
girls-putting-the-squeeze-play-on-their-pants-15-photos-13.gifw274amph274

That fatty should buy some bigger jeans.

Another no defending champ champ. Something to think about going into this “superfight” weekend.

in both of these cases UFC don't mind

Female 145 was a disaster so Amanda most likely closed it & UFC certainly don't seem invested in Men's 125

Nunes looked like she put on a lot of fat for that fight along with muscle. Plus it's not like the whole UFC wasn't born from smaller guys taking on larger ones. She won because she was a better and faster striker than Cyborg.

Yes she did indeed win because she is a better fighter than Cyborg. That doesn't change anything though, size matters, weight matters, that's why we have weight classes. It isn't smart to put yourself at a disadvantage in that department regardless if you're the better fight or not. You take every advantage you can get.

Lesbians are gross for those who prefer only men in their lives. It is known.

You like 2 butch looking women going at it?

If they’re beautiful women sure. If it’s girls like these , gross is a pretty appropriate word.

Another double champ that won’t defend
Starting to see a trend

Say what you will, but at least Conor and DC actually moved to their new divisions and didn't just move for a one off fling.

Nunes is already backing off, Dillashaw will never be able to fight at FLW regardless as it's been canned (nor does his body look capable of it), and then guys in the past like Max, Pettis, Penn, Hendo were all fighting for one off opportunities. Hendo at least had the excuse that he had to as the UFC had decided to unify the UFC/Pride belts so he needed to fight for both belts.

never thought I'd be watching nunes put her pants on, but....

Back