Nunes too fat for her jeans after fighting Cyborg: "145 never again"

When you spend months putting on weight and muscle for a higher weight class your jeans just aren't going to fit. Why bother? wait until the weight comes off.

She accomplished her mission. Unlike the other double champs there is no reason to even expect her to defend the belt she just won. There is no real division there. Let cyborg move on to do MMA elsewhere or pursue boxing like she insinuated.

Starting to miss Cyborg already. As ugly as she was, she's nowhere near as cringe as this beast.

Another double champ that won’t defend
Starting to see a trend
This is a little different. She went up to fight the most dominate fighter ever in wmma. A woman who is just too big and intimidating for most women. She deserves all the credit in the world for that performance.

She should fight megan Anderson asap, neither were hurt in their fights, "clean out" 145, close the division and drop back to 135
Division is basically cleaned already, Holm already beat Megan who is the only 145er other than Cyborg, who Amanda already beat, i wouldnt mind a rematch, but division is kind of cleaned out by 135ers already, Megan win was crap and on top of that it was against a 135er, division could be closed now that Cyborg lost and they are not too interested in giving her a rematch, more like a ticket to get rid of her now...Nunes doesnt want any of that for sure.

Man if you’on tuck that lil ass pooh butt in **MITCH FROM PAID IN FULL VOICE**

I don't mind this so much, that division is a wasteland.

Cyborg needs a rematch - not immediate but it has to happen.

Nunes vs the winner of Holly vs Ladd

Cyborg vs Megan

If they both win then rematch.

Cyborg Offers to Buy Amanda New Pair of Jeans

(I can see it now.)

At least she is defending one of the belts.

But yea ... no one should be truly expected to defend two belts going back up and down every other fight.

Not good for your body, not good for those divisions.
Eh, I'd argue that actually it should.
Sure it wouldn't be easy, but it would add a lot of value to the Double-Champ badge. 'Cause right now this almost looks like a bit inflationary imho.

Starting to miss Cyborg already. As ugly as she was, she's nowhere near as cringe as this beast.

cris-cyborg-hijab-750.jpg

Another double champ that won’t defend
Starting to see a trend

In her defense 145 is not even a division but it would be nice if she defends against Megan and the have the whole division removed

Can we get a gofundme going for new pants for Amanda Nunes....

Back