Nunes speaks English very well

BEAST

blackhart
@red
Reaction score
I haven't seen a Portuguese speaker talk that well since Ronaldo.

That's really good for the sport. Especially since we have had decades of Brazilians needing a translator.

Better than ronda who doesnt speak at all apparently

Better than ronda who doesnt speak at all apparently

sztkll.jpg

That's really good for the sport. Especially since we have had decades of Brazilians needing a translator.
Not sure if serious. Claudia and Vitor are more fluent than her.

Werdum's 9 yr old daughter is fully bilingual. All it takes is a desire to learn, and proper instruction.

If you're a UFC fighter. You need to learn English. It could be worth millions of dollars more. Aldo has no excuse.

I haven't seen any of her interviews in English, but I'm glad she speaks English well. That means if she beats Ronda there's a chance they will actually promote her and I love watching her fight.

It must be because she read so many feminist books written by the American

Not true... There are some Brasiliana speaking very well, like Pitbull, Vitor, Maia, Wand Silva (joking)

Werdum's 9 yr old daughter is fully bilingual. All it takes is a desire to learn, and proper instruction.

If you're a UFC fighter. You need to learn English. It could be worth millions of dollars more. Aldo has no excuse.
If you learned Japanese you could vastly increase your earning potential. You have no excuse not to.

maybe it has something with her living in America probably

I've seen a couple of interviews and her English is good. She was quite fun and charming and has a nice personality. Its a shame that she hasn't had the opportunity to engage with the media for this event. If more people saw and heard her, she'd have more fans - this is the biggest fight of her life and the UFC has taken away her ability to promote herself. Its bullshit.

I really appreciate this as a fan. I have a lot of admiration for those whose first language isn't english putting in the work. Joanna Champion is another example of this. I remember Cigano put a lot of effort into learning english as well.

Not just because I'm a fan of MMA, but as a person I respect that because it isn't easy.

She moved to New Jersey after her fifth fight.

Back