Nunes not satisfied with TKO'ing Ronda, is now DESTROYING Edmond in the post-fight conference

Anyone have a clip of Amanda shushing Edmond after the fight? I opened the thread but then started watching Rizin and by the time I tried to view , it was snatched offline

Loved the truth she brought to that presser about the shit coaching he gave Ronda. Nunes knew it, and called it like it is. The fucking chasm between their striking skills is as big as Edmond's delusion.

Absolutely. She didn't have to do it but obviously, as a fighter, she finds it especially despicable for a charlatan like Edmond literally set up his fighter for a beatdown.

Legit laugh
lol, love your AV, just noticed it and started laughing

anyway
/OT
Wish Nunes would be even more direct. And Im betting that sleazy Edmond is now going to be all humble "oh maybe I should go away" but not admiting mistake, just playing the victim so any intention she might have had to drop him is lessened and she starts comforting him how "it happens" or something. Guys like him know how to trick people.

Edmund is a yes man (who also happens to be a terrible MMA coach). The last thing Ronda needed, but it made her feel safe & secure...

Last edited:
Glendale fight club sounds like it was made up by the monty python boys.
images

Her striking is non-existent. Sickening she would even be on the main card at this point.

See...

This is the side of her, I don't like. It is why she will NEVER come close to being really popular like Ronda, or Holly.

It's her fuckin life...

But she may as well use a wad of $100 bills as a tampon. It's all there for her. Get your shit together Amanda.

What side? The telling the truth side? Amanda seems like a humble person and doesn't sugarcoat. I like her WAY more than Ronda. And yes i am just one person, but i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one.

But most important: Nunes is a great striker who basically only needed one-two combos to knock Ronda out.

Nunes is basically saying that the way the fight went is all Edmond's fault because he made Ronda believe she was a good boxer, and she obviously isn't.

"Why he do that?"

Another glorious night for the Glendale Fight Club.

If she said that, I agree with her.

Ronda tamed her aggressive attack and tried to be a defensive striker. She may have lost no matter what she did, but there was no reason for someone with her ability to get blown away in the opening seconds like that.

See...

This is the side of her, I don't like. It is why she will NEVER come close to being really popular like Ronda, or Holly.

It's her fuckin life...

But she may as well use a wad of $100 bills as a tampon. It's all there for her. Get your shit together Amanda.
What in the flying fuck are you talking about?

Did Rogan actually say that? I swear sometimes I think he's a genius and other times I think he is mentally retarded.

Rogan only appears like a genius to average people. He's surrounded by normie fight sport fans day in day out. Not very hard to appear intelligent when you have sherdoggers as the standard measurement of intelligence.

Back