Nunes not satisfied with TKO'ing Ronda, is now DESTROYING Edmond in the post-fight conference

When Edmond is like 70 years old, he's going to be telling people the story about how he trained Ronda Rousey to be the best fighter.

See...

This is the side of her, I don't like. It is why she will NEVER come close to being really popular like Ronda, or Holly.

It's her fuckin life...

But she may as well use a wad of $100 bills as a tampon. It's all there for her. Get your shit together Amanda.

Calling it like it is. No problem with that.

It is true. Fuck Joe Rogan for saying Fat Ronda beats 50% of male bw as well.

That chick cannot strike for shit. She looked like a fucking bobblehead.

Did Rogan actually say that? I swear sometimes I think he's a genius and other times I think he is mentally retarded.

Heh. Harsh, but very, very true words about Edmund and what he did to Ronda.

In other news, why am I imagining Travis Browne in this scene now?

Ronda's coaches will do what Ronda wants not what she needs. That's why she is at Glendale fight club. Now they hurt themselves and their school.

Amanda is right and likely would have been more of a friend to Ronda then her coaches. Ronda just surrounding herself with people telling her she's the greatest.

Did Rogan actually say that? I swear sometimes I think he's a genius and other times I think he is mentally retarded.

pretty sure he didnt say that

but I remember him saying something like "this girl is soo good, she is above every woman in the planet, blah blah... and... she could even beat some men"

something like this, I remember he said she could beat some male fighters, but I HIGHLY DOUBT he would said 50% of men or something

Dude we all know you love Ronda.

Maybe log off for a week and come back when things have settled down.

Why would I? Fighters lose, it's part of the game.

Maybe you should stop assuming the world collapses just because a fighter loses.

He's just a company man. Every fight is going to be great, every fighter is a killer, etc.

Why would I? Fighters lose, it's part of the game.

Maybe you should stop assuming the world collapses just because a fighter loses.

I was just taking the piss mate.

ronda-rousey-ring-cover.jpg

It is true. Fuck Joe Rogan for saying Fat Ronda beats 50% of male bw as well.

That chick cannot strike for shit. She looked like a fucking bobblehead.

Honestly man. I feel like Joe Rogan should not be commentating after his bullshit hype for Ronda. He should stick to Podcast. UFC should put professionals in for commentating instead of idiots taking orders from UFC's Marketing Department.

Back