Nunes no respect Edmond

She'll pay. You don't disrespect a mystic.

B_3FbPho1T9PYoAA_3AgsEsEzlfnmGHqprKUm7RFvGahw6LcZgli4JTAVab2KGPtl1HXY7UJ4gM27BXywTi-MgtGXzGg0M9BEyV897tDjR6n1EsU4PLbuFJ3VrOmQOUduroP8caVJfb9hNgD41gf75fuyi-vPeKHJZGR8cGP8wpFday3FB_R_PPdfcG_OeBOjsqEXt8M945nL3PiZnWHu6lEgJl-9EkSmcTrzerZJ00bUUqou4MjV7T6Q_tdWk1k0ZNZChcdFrljL_S3Rtmk7hi2v5AA2xtWdq6Hmy8rBU2ZGPn1l1_u-vCMsGtZSuiFnwiQICdb7iHZYW_M565-vO3BZwoL6LfQ56vkPOJ90W8kgYwPjVgcfjRizwsn-cimh_aXRWkpMbVnc6frZnE4j8-ACRUbIyDDhr_O9Vmg_UGMfhGvn1jEXx8cw5flNXycZwfn6fZoU5IucNP6UyrItbxgNvSimYiiz-djE1YtzWozGhY7OoMIB-zHtQhQYEX4by4RaRRIWj_NlytNMuT2ivAdqa9jWBinmAI9F1X1xUva3N-WWvXQgi72Mn6rDZrsU3eLtlX3Up_uoezX0HBqXIBhParuovwMRdxjxBS_36mKYdRA6-RJ=w400-h223-no

Its always a mans fault in the Nuniverse . I like it.

I usually tell people to shut up about camps. Because none of us have any idea what they are doing to prepare or train in general.

But not this time.

its very bad when the winning fighter goes over and tells you your an idiot and confirms what sooo many people have been saying, The sport has been moving on but Rhonda and Edmond didn't get on board.

I usually tell people to shut up about camps. Because none of us have any idea what they are doing to prepare or train in general.

But not this time.
Yeah the points she makes do make a lot of sense, recognizes her good judo and clinch game and said this guy filled her head with the idea she is a good boxer and her career went downhill

Edmund getting verbally brutalized by Nunes. She's right, though. She should have capitalized more on her judo background instead of trying to be a boxer. Edmund and indirectly Joe Rogan made her believe that she's a legit striker. Got embarrassed by both Holm and Nunes. Is normal.

Dammit, how did she know she would strike with her?? Everyone thought after the Holm fight she would go back to her Judo. That was some insider trading info I could have used.

Hopefully his camp folds, his cries of Nooooooooooooo were like liberal tears after the election, sweet and filling

Nunes speaking the truth.

Also, what a year for Amanda. Main events on UFC 200 and 207, finishes AND retires both girls. Fucking BURNS Edmond after the fight and also at the press conference. She's getting PPV points now, AND she's also fucking Nina. Not too shabby.

#AmandaBless #EdmondBless #FuckGuernica

Yeah the points she makes do make a lot of sense, recognizes her good judo and clinch game and said this guy filled her head with the idea she is a good boxer and her career went downhill
I'm not really referring to what Nunes said. She doesn't really know either.

I mean Rousey being quiet on the whole thing. She left people to question her and her coaches. What the hell would have happened if she won?

I hope ronda didn't give edmond 10% of her purse.

Hopefully his camp folds, his cries of Nooooooooooooo were like liberal tears after the election, sweet and filling
Why would liberals cry after the election? I assume ur talking about america. everything i heard from the liberal media and liberal individuals there shows they didn't wany neither of the final 2.

Why would liberals cry after the election? I assume ur talking about america. everything i heard from the liberal media and liberal individuals there shows they didn't wany neither of the final 2.
You didn't see election night or weeks after then. Crying, like babies, holding each other and sobbing, for weeks. Protests, smashing store windows, and more crying. It was sad

You didn't see election night or weeks after then. Crying, like babies, holding each other and sobbing, for weeks. Protests, smashing store windows, and more crying. It was sad
Oh that..meh, the rest of the world agrees you guys fucked up.
#giantdoucheVSturdsandwich

Back