Nunes' leg kicks vs Ronda

Dr John Smith

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
How effective can they be? Has Ronda experience them before? Does she have history of checking or catching them? How many can she take before she breaks?

Ronda comes in really heavy on that front leg, and has no good double/single leg takedowns. Nunes would be wise to chop her leg off.

Not sure on the rules, but are cankle kicks allowed?

Havent seen enough of Nunes, does she have a solid low kick game?

Nunes would gas from chopping those hambeast cankles.

Checking a kick is too complicated for Ronda. There is a reason she chose and stayed with arguably the worst gym in MMA. It's not because she has a high IQ.

Throw low kicks against a grappler???? Are you serious????
She should train with her legs tied, not to even think about throwing kicks..... she needs to boxe the fuck out of Ronda´s face.... as simple as that.

If Ronda had good double or single leg TD's maybe I'd advise against it. But she only has throws, so I think leg kicks would be a great idea.

Joe Rogan will be horny as hell if ither of them throws leg kicks.

If Ronda had good double or single leg TD's maybe I'd advise against it. But she only has throws, so I think leg kicks would be a great idea.

Miesha got taken down and tripped numerous times after throwing kicks.

Miesha got taken down and tripped numerous times after throwing kicks.

I would have to rewatch that fight. However, Nunes is much longer than Tate and I might even say she's a better fighter.

No need to kick the legs against someone who blocks punches with her face

Throw low kicks against a grappler???? Are you serious????
She should train with her legs tied, not to even think about throwing kicks..... she needs to boxe the fuck out of Ronda´s face.... as simple as that.

Not sure if you're joking.

How effective can they be? Has Ronda experience them before? Does she have history of checking or catching them? How many can she take before she breaks?
She's highly trained in judo. They don't get hold of your limbs by asking. I'm guessing she can catch low kicks. You have to take into consideration that Ronda is more accomplished in judo than most of her opponents are in whatever their base is.

tumblr_nssodaGWWG1rofocqo1_500.gif

Amanda2.gif

gty_545756952_83245782.jpg

She's got great hands
She will stick that jab in Ronda's face cosntantly

Back