Nunes is the underdog

U'r NOT going to play that MMAth crap again are you??
We all know mmath dosent work but what else are you gonna go on besides the fights they've hadn't and performances against common opponents? A betting man should just ignore all the fight history?

So Ronda has 1 loss to someone Nunes never fought, and Nunes has 4 losses of which Ronda destroyed 3 of them.

It's not math, it's bookies setting odds based on prior fights. Nunes fights nothing like Holm.

lol, no it's bookies setting odds based on spreading the bets evenly between the two fighters.

lol, no it's bookies setting odds based on spreading the bets evenly between the two fighters.
So they're taking bets, on a fight with no odds, to establish odds so they can take bets?

You should read more of the thread, where I clearly state the opening odds are set by bookies and change based on incoming bets.

So they're taking bets, on a fight with no odds, to establish odds so they can take bets?

You should read more of the thread, where I clearly state the opening odds are set by bookies and change based on incoming bets.

Oddsmakers set the opening odds, bookies take the bets. A quick google will tell you that.

Anywho, I couldn't take you seriously after your MMA Math...which took 48 seconds to fail.

Back