Nunes is scared? Realises she is in over her head?

TheTimeIsNotNow

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
With the recent developments stating Nunes is ducking her media obligations, one has to wonder, if she is having second thoughts about this fight?

Remember, Ronda steamrolled everyone in her division before Holm, i probably wouldn't want my arm broken either if i was Nunes. Beating a glorified heavy bag in Tate does not make you qualified to fight the most dangerous woman in the world.

Nunes isnt scared. This is the fight everyone in the division is after. Big paydays for women are harder to comeby

Lots of people have been getting sick in my area might be something going around. Although I live nowhere near her.

Or she's like, what? ronda ain't doin media? Shit, me neither!

She's gonna put an elbow through rondas miserable DAMN skull!

#GUERNICAbless

Armbars don't break arms for the 10000th time.

inb4 someone thinks he has 'outsmarted' me by pointing out a 1 in 100 exception

Ronda_Rousey_Hides_Face_Behind_Pillow-100552.jpg

With the recent developments stating Nunes is ducking her media obligations, one has to wonder, if she is having second thoughts about this fight?

Remember, Ronda steamrolled everyone in her division before Holm, i probably wouldn't want my arm broken either if i was Nunes. Beating a glorified heavy bag in Tate does not make you qualified to fight the most dangerous woman in the world.
Lol Nunes is gonna punch Ronda into Lezbo land

Back