Nunes is Classless and Arrogant. It Will Soon be Time to Board Her Hate Train

Haha how salty can you get to say that about Nunes.
She seems like a decent person. She deserves to be proud and yes maybe even gloat a little.
Why not ? She made me a fan.

Ronda's disillusioned fanboys are already on that train of ice cream-eating misery.

At least we're being realistic about her situation you fake, triggered, hate circlejerking, echo chambering, fake ass Nunes fans. In the next few months you'll see the woman you cheer for become a shell of her former self, dismantled by the new breed of boxer-grapplers pouring in. Even then I wont be immature enoug h to gloat and glaot and gloat in her loss like you circlejerking fakeass fans.

You're right people will turn on Nunes real quick.

But come on, Rousey ran out of the ring with no post fight interview. Add that to refusing to promote a fight where her opponent was getting PPV points as champ and she wasn't. Nunes tried to be the bigger person but she let up for a few seconds here and there. Fuck this Ronda Rousey bullshit.

The meme was pretty classless, posted 1 min after she beat Ronda. Similar to the one that Cyborg released of a battered and photoshopped Gina Carano, after she beat her.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/1/1/14...a-rousey-was-too-easy-wont-accept-rematch-mma

I'm sure the Ronda haters are loving this, right now. But when Nunes gets too full of herself, you'll all be boarding her Hate Train.
Is this Ramona Fatty Shelburne, her biggest white knight in the media?

3 out of 8. I usually just count to 2 out 8 because Ronda basically only repeated what Bethe said during her rants and pre fight antics, you know, the only reason she even got that title shot to begin with.
But you're conveniently ignoring that. As with everything that doesn't fit your narrative (your posts in Cyborg

"Ronda did worse through all her career, towards most of girls she fough"

3 (2) out of 8 is "most of the girls she fought" now? I see, interesting. And I'm the one who's stupid and begging to be humiliated? Let me ask you again: Is this where I use your famous line: "You're a hypocrite and a liar" against you?

50c.jpg ALPMYXrl.jpg

A Brazilian fighter classless and arrogant?

rofl @ salty Honda clithangers

Nunes is cool but Valentina will make a gureat champ

Heels get paid.

But in all seriousness, everything she said is truth and just because it was said bluntly that apparently constitutes classlessness and arrogance.

At least we're being realistic about her situation you fake, triggered, hate circlejerking, echo chambering, fake ass Nunes fans. In the next few months you'll see the woman you cheer for become a shell of her former self, dismantled by the new breed of boxer-grapplers pouring in. Even then I wont be immature enoug h to gloat and glaot and gloat in her loss like you circlejerking fakeass fans.

Ronda is owed over 8 million for her 3 films that she has in production and 2 million from Liftetime. Nunes will never make over 500K in any of her fights again. Nunes vs Valentina 2 will be free fox fight. Her fight against Pena will be co main event on Mouse PPV. Good luck dude.

C0-5bkCVEAAwdkT.jpg

Ronda is owed over 8 million for her 3 films that she has in production and 2 million from Liftetime. Nunes will never make over 500K in any of her fights again. Nunes vs Valentina 2 will be free fox fight. Her fight against Pena will be co main event on Mouse PPV. Good luck dude.

Get over it

If nunes is "classless and arrogant" then what does that all make us. We've all done far worse than that meme.

Nunes is a god for life. It's only humour directed towards Ronda so who gives a shit?!

The meme was pretty classless, posted 1 min after she beat Ronda. Similar to the one that Cyborg released of a battered and photoshopped Gina Carano, after she beat her.

I'm sure the Ronda haters are loving this, right now. But when Nunes gets too full of herself, you'll all be boarding her Hate Train.

Nunes was definitely a little arrogant and her tweet was classless. But I've never seen a fighter backstage who celebrated like she did after beating Ronda. It was like she only felt like a real champion only after taking Ronda out.

If nunes is "classless and arrogant" then what does that all make us. We've all done far worse than that meme.

Nunes is a god for life. It's only humour directed towards Ronda so who gives a shit?!

Only overly sensitive emo low-t half-men it seems.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/1/1/14...a-rousey-was-too-easy-wont-accept-rematch-mma

Not everyone is a preachers daughter with out a mean bone in their body.

Back