her hair is a mess too
i dont know, shes like anti men
dont like her at all
her and her stupid gf and stoopid accent
bone killer

con·fi·dent
ˈkänfədənt/
adjective
1. feeling or showing confidence in oneself; self-assured.
"she was a confident, outgoing girl"

ar·ro·gant
ˈerəɡənt/
adjective
1. When someone who is not white feels or shows confidence in oneself; self-assured.

con·fi·dent
ˈkänfədənt/
adjective

ar·ro·gant
ˈerəɡənt/
adjective
1. When someone who is not white feels or shows confidence in oneself; self-assured.
<21>

Nunes arrogant? Really? Take a look at your idol Ronda first.......that's a real arrogant bitch

con·fi·dent
ˈkänfədənt/
adjective

ar·ro·gant
ˈerəɡənt/
adjective

Lame
See above text

Nunes communication gets lost in translation at times. She is actually very humble and nice. Once she knows the language better she'll become something big much like Anderson Silva in the 2007 and 2008.

Name the opponents she disrespected. hint: she had 8 of them in the UFC.

LOL you are indeed stupid and begging to be humiliated.
Well, I am leaving home now, but here are top 3.
Tate - Even before they fought at SF then throughout TUF
Bethe - multiple times, then "don't cry" after knocking her out)
Holm (after weigh in)

Anyone who kos rr will be forever loved

Comon ronda sack riders don't be like that. The lioness has been awesome for years. She's extremely skilled and an awesome person quit the bitching.

LOL you are indeed stupid and begging to be humiliated.
Well, I am leaving home now, but here are top 3.
Tate - Even before they fought at SF then throughout TUF
Bethe - multiple times, then "don't cry" after knocking her out)
Holm (after weigh in)

3 out of 8. I usually just count to 2 out 8 because Ronda basically only repeated what Bethe said during her rants and pre fight antics, you know, the only reason she even got that title shot to begin with.
But you're conveniently ignoring that. As with everything that doesn't fit your narrative (your posts in Cyborg threads for example).

"Ronda did worse through all her career, towards most of girls she fough"

3 (2) out of 8 is "most of the girls she fought" now? I see, interesting. And I'm the one who's stupid and begging to be humiliated? Let me ask you again: Is this where I use your famous line: "You're a hypocrite and a liar" against you?

MMA fans are dirtbags and start hating a world champ once they make 3 title defences.
Dont worry. They also hate two (!) weight champ who doesnt defend at all.

foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook you
LesboLioness bless this hater

Watches a competition where people knock each other silly -----> feels outraged by a meme.

^TS in a summary.

People want fighters to be polite...."sorry I hit you to hard in the face 5 times" ?....
Amanda "the champion" won the fight and still made not even half of Ronda's pay day for one. Put yourself in her shoes. She was the fall person to the return of RONDA ROUSEY. Amanda is speaking truth, and the truth hurts obviously.
Thats the part people here seems to be ignoring.Amanda was left behind by the media,the UFC and even here when people kept saying she was just a "step"for Honda make her comeback and then take a chance at the new WC they are creating.
She had to endure this,cut weight AND train for her FIRST TD.

ronda-rousey-dont-cry.gif

Back