Nunes is Classless and Arrogant. It Will Soon be Time to Board Her Hate Train

nah she's ok when she's not talking about brazil all the time

The meme was pretty classless, posted 1 min after she beat Ronda. Similar to the one that Cyborg released of a battered and photoshopped Gina Carano, after she beat her.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/1/1/14...a-rousey-was-too-easy-wont-accept-rematch-mma

I'm sure the Ronda haters are loving this, right now. But when Nunes gets too full of herself, you'll all be boarding her Hate Train.
In the McUFC, it's cool to be classless.
Except when it's Ronda, for some reason
Maybe she just needs to have herself filmed throwing fake money at a camera

Well I've never liked Nunes, she looks weird and there is something very annoying about her that I can't put my finger on. I was very pleased with the result but I am looking forward to when Nunes loses. She won't be a great champ simply because she won't be champ for long.

myth.

Is this where I use your famous "you're a liar and a hypocrite" line against you?

:>
lie?
Nah. this is when I use the old saying that blind nuthuggers try to erase things that are penty documented in the web from their brains and then scream "lies" while closing their eyes and pressing their hands over their ears...

Holly nearly kills her we all throw parties Amanda punches her face into a TKO stoppage and we hate Nunes for bragging about beating up Ronda....gotcha
Who is we? Im not part of this short memory keyboard warrior fucked up society that feeds on failures of others. Im with those other guys. And I didnt even mention Nunes in that light. You must've quoted the wrong guy

Well I've never liked Nunes, she looks weird and there is something very annoying about her that I can't put my finger on. I was very pleased with the result but I am looking forward to when Nunes loses. She won't be a great champ simply because she won't be champ for long.
Oh so you dont like her looks and thats why she wont be a great champ. Sherdog logic. I can point a finger why you dont like her. Because she talks funny and she is a lesbian. Just admit it

The butthurt is real boys.

Amanda is lovely, calls it the way it is and her fights are exciting. What more do you want?

I kinda agree. I can understand that Amanda was frustrated with how they promoted this fight but Ronda is not the one to blame for it. She should be taking shots at the UFC - not Ronda.
Like with the picture she posted on Twitter and Instagram. Ronda didn't say a bad word about her at all.

But yea, she's obviously getting a free pass since it was towards Ronda. Is normal.
That being said, she's a beast in the cage and a very exciting fighter. Looking forward to her next fight.
Just....stop.

Media > class, this is the new era. You need to beat people AND sell, otherwise you will never play the big money. I dont agree with it and i dont like it, but it is still truth.
Nunes indeed beat ronda in a way most ppl couldnt even dream of, it was very impressive. Shes being kinda arrogant to one of the most arrogant wmma fighters, so yeah, its part of the food chain

i think shes kind of like rumble. very deadly striking early, average fighter late. cat finished her in r3. but she is on the biggest steroid team, and now as champ can afford the best roids...
Nunes is pretty much done after the second round if her opponent makes it that far. Shevchenko took over big time in the 3rd round and that's why she should be Nunes' next defense.

The meme was pretty classless, posted 1 min after she beat Ronda. Similar to the one that Cyborg released of a battered and photoshopped Gina Carano, after she beat her.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/1/1/14...a-rousey-was-too-easy-wont-accept-rematch-mma

I'm sure the Ronda haters are loving this, right now. But when Nunes gets too full of herself, you'll all be boarding her Hate Train.

Just shut the fuck up. You probably said the same thing when holly holm iced rondas ass too.

I don't get all the hate. Has Amanda ever done anything disrespectful to any of her previous opponents? It seems obvious that she had a grudge against Ronda for all the promotion shenanigans.

MMA fans are dirtbags and start hating a world champ once they make 3 title defences.

Are you talking about the same Ronda Rousey who's been bashing Cyborg for years even saying she has a dick and things like that? That bully Ronda?

Hard to give a f**k

That just goes to show all bullies meet there doom one day

If I'm interpreting all this correctly, the person who beats Rousey has to be humble and modest in victory. They have to give the fans what they want in physically defeating Rousey, but NOT express the same sentiments as that of the fans.

Smells like a lot of estrogen around here.

Stop eating soy.

lie?
Nah. this is when I use the old saying that blind nuthuggers try to erase things that are penty documented in the web from their brains and then scream "lies" while closing their eyes and pressing their hands over their ears...

Name the opponents she disrespected. hint: she had 8 of them in the UFC.

Last edited:
Back