Nunes is a BJJ Black Belt , what's Ronda way to victory ?

Lol I'm shook, but you're the one swearing and mad.

#ShookOnes

Also: Join Date: Oct 2016.

Classic.

Newsflash - join date to sherdog doesn't mean shit.

Troll.

I've forgotten more about fighting than you'll ever know.

Rookie.

Shook.

Black Belt doesn't really mean that much. Vitor Belfort is a black belt and so is Machida and when they're in their guards they are fucked. Werdum on the other hand..

Very true. There are a lot of fighters that seem to just forget about their BJJ after they earn their black belt because they don't rely on it regularly in fights. And if you haven't been focusing on keeping up the skill that belt doesn't mean a whole lot when it comes to the actual fight.

Classic.

Newsflash - join date to sherdog doesn't mean shit.

Troll.

I've forgotten more about fighting than you'll ever know.

Rookie.

Shook.
Lmfao, what you assert without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Since i actually have high level judo and bjj competition, and amateur mma history, you're talking out your ass.

Your join date is perfectly aligned with your MMA knowledge. You're a shitposting neophyte.

Lmfao, what you assert without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Since i actually have high level judo and bjj competition, and amateur mma history, you're talking out your ass.

Your join date is perfectly aligned with your MMA knowledge. You're a shitposting neophyte.

What you assert without evidence can be dismisses without evidence

Prove your competition history

Otherwise you're nothing but a chump

You're talking out of your ass

The join date argument is one that only computer fuckboys who have never trained a day in their life attempt to use against someone who just discovered the site when it has no relationship to their knowledge whatsoever and try to use for themselves to increase the size of their e-peen

Shook.

What you assert without evidence can be dismisses without evidence

Prove your competition history

Otherwise you're nothing but a chump

You're talking out of your ass

The join date argument is one that only computer fuckboys who have never trained a day in their life attempt to use against someone who just discovered the site when it has no relationship to their knowledge whatsoever and try to use for themselves to increase the size of their e-peen

medals_20151210162950032.jpg medal_madej.jpg

Again, you seem agitated. It's cool if you go take a walk in the brisk Christmas air. Breathe it in and chill out a bit, you're coming off badly here.

No one believes you, no one likes you, and we are exchanging PM's about how easily upset you are and how funny it is.

View attachment 181639 View attachment 181641

Again, you seem agitated. It's cool if you go take a walk in the brisk Christmas air. Breathe it in and chill out a bit, you're coming off badly here.

No one believes you, no one likes you, and we are exchanging PM's about how easily upset you are and how funny it is.

Fake

Shook

Scam

Nice Google images

When I see you wearing them and a Facebook profile with a name matching an the name and photo of an internet story about your medal wins, then I'll believe you

Until then, you're a white belt chump who is faking on the internet

You aren't exchanging pms with anyone

You're really poor at this.

Fake

Shook

Scam

Nice Google images

When I see you wearing them and a Facebook profile with a name matching an the name and photo of an internet story about your medal wins, then I'll believe you

Until then, you're a white belt chump who is faking on the internet

You aren't exchanging pms with anyone

You're really poor at this.

Yeah, I'm going to break anonymity to appease a shitposting neophyte. Lol no.

Bjj BB from Daniel Simoes, judo yodan from Shigeru Yamasaki. Enjoy your pizza Rolls that mommy baked for you, kid. You aren't shit.

Yeah, I'm going to break anonymity to appease a shitposting neophyte. Lol no.

Bjj BB from Daniel Simoes, judo yodan from Shigeru Yamasaki. Enjoy your pizza Rolls that mommy baked for you, kid. You aren't shit.

Fuck i thought

Fake

No medals

I'm surprised people are so certain of the outcome one way or the other. So many X factors... hell Rhonda herself is the biggest one. Will she be a focused killer or break mentally if she gets hit s few times? I honestly have no idea.

Will Nunes tighten up her clinch game because of who she is facing or stay lazy with it like she has in the last few fights?

Neither one of them looks great in them 2nd round but I'd say Nunes has had bigger gas tank issues.

I genuinely hope this fight hits the ground just to see how it plays out. Be interesting to see Nunes in top position to see how Rhonda handles it.

Either way I'm hoping for a good fight that goes a few rounds.

Ronda's MMA grappling > Nunes' MMA grappling.

That's it..

Jon Jones is a bjj white belt, and Machida and Belfort were both black belts.

A belt covers 2 inches of your ass. The rest is up to you.

743390.png

Nunes arm bar finish second round.

Rondas head explodes and the fans throw purple pillows and fill the cage as a burial.

Rip ronda.

People are counting out Honda the same way people counted out Holm last year. Honda is still a beast on the ground. Nunes needs to use her striking and distance to hurt Honda the same way she did with Miesha. Now obviously, Honda is a lot more dangerous than Miesha is especially on the ground but she does not have the accurate striking ability Nunes has displayed. Honda does have some power in her strikes and if she rushes and stuns Nunes with them, harm bar will follow shortly after.

Can't stand Honda but I recognize the skill. She can win this fight easier than you think.

Judo has groundfighting/newaza. BJJ, is basically highly evolved Judo's newaza. I'm pretty sure Honda trains/learn BJJ from top BJJ'ers. All of her groundwork from early on (Strikeforce) was pure badass. It's been many, many years now since Strikeforce....pretty sure her newaza is way better.

Explain why Ronda who only trained Judo for most of her life has way more sophisticated chains on the arm bar than 80% of the BJJ population? If BJJ is evolved Judo? Waiting.

Back