Nunes is a BJJ Black Belt , what's Ronda way to victory ?

I think ronda will get knocked out. Nothing even against her.

So Ronda only path is via Armbar. Wonder if she can stand and trade with Nunes
Dunno, but Ronda has ko power. She obliterated Davis and Bethe with right hands, and rocked Holm with a left. Davis has been notoriously durable up to the Ronda fight where her brain got completely shut down by a blistering right hook.

Nunes is a beast, but she's lost before. Acting like Ronda is a can is retarded. Ronda is a monster. A very very green Ronda stood with Julia Budd at 145. Budd is a beastly MT fighter and big and strong. Beat Carano in a MT fight.

Alexis Davis is a BJJ black belt, and got TKOed in 16 seconds.

Ronda has taken out two different BJJ black belts in the first round. Sure, I hope Nunes wins, but Ronda has very good grappling.

This is Amanda's fight to lose. If she fights a moderately intelligent fight she will destroy Rousey

Alexis Davis is a BJJ black belt, and got TKOed in 16 seconds.
And prior to that Davis showed a remarkable chin. Her body shut down with that hook.

ufc-175-rr-punchwatermarked.gif

Standup i think she gets obliterated, Nunes is a savage and can take a punch herself.

On the ground i think her BJJ can nullify Ronda's judo.

Oh boy
Ronda's transitions are faster than any female fighter, so I don't doubt she can overwhelm Nunes' submission defense.

rondas armbars are good enough to be female blackbelt level. in the other aspects of grappling, who knows, maybe nunes is better, but one should not belittle her armbar abilities, especially since a lot of them tend to come in transition after throws.

its gonna be a tough fight and im leaning towards nunes winning.

Nunes is also a brown belt in Judo and no doubt she has been she has been drilling Ronda's favorite throws.

Get out of the first round and get her gassed? I don't really know.

Back