Nunes is 5'8.Holm was 5'8. Ronda like Conor AKA Manlet Bullies can't beat Great taller opponents.

would love to see midgets take up MMA and fight manlets.

manlets vs midgets

Nunes has lost to three fighters all smaller than her, and was on the way to losing to Shevchenko if it wasnt just a 3-rounder.

I think this cancels out Rousey's one loss to someone taller than her.

Ronda isn't really 5'7, everyone knows she is 5'6 which she was listed as in Strikeforce... so her best wins are the same height as her (Miesha is slightly taller actually).
Yup. It always makes me laugh so much when people on here argue about mantlets and fighters heights, when most of the heights we are told are just made up haha, most are not real, some are legit. I been to UFC Fan Expo and a lot of the heights we are told by UFC are not true to life. One example..Rashad Evans listed as 6 foot officially by UFC hahahahahahah hilarious, he is never 6 foot, I seen him at UFC Fan Expo, he is 5'10'' and no more

ts is in love with manlets. BTW the term is a femlet.
there is no female term for manlet because shortness is not socially debilitating for them like it is for men. The equivalent of a short guy is a fat chick.

Ronda like Conor are manlet hunters.

Ronda's biggest wins are shorter women than her...Just like Conor (5'7 Aldo and 5'7 Alvarez).

Now I know Ronda and Conor beat mediocre fighters than were taller than them..But they can't beat Great fighters.

There is a reason why Conor is ducking Khabib...A guy 1 inch taller.

You see Ronda and Conor are bullies, they can't fight anybody there size who are actually good.

Bet the house on Nunes...Ronda will mentally break when she has to state up against the great fighter.

Inb4 u people mention a split decision win over mediocre Nate Diaz.
Jesus you are fucking lame

Nunes will win for the similiar reasons to Holly. They are skilled strikers who train at real camps, Amanda is almost as strong as cyborg. It's easy to look good fighting Bethe Correia, who has no business fighting a champion

I forgot that Ronda only fought bethe and holm.
Also, I'd say if looking as good as Ronda against bethe was easy, more than Ronda would have been able to do it.

Poirier and Diaz are both taller than Conor and he beat them so that's a fail.

They are taller but TS says McG was able to beat them because they are mediocre. He (like Rousey) can presumably beat height or talent but not the conjunction of the two.

AR-160829951.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

thats what i was gonna post

there is no female term for manlet because shortness is not socially debilitating for them like it is for men. The equivalent of a short guy is a fat chick.

Being fat is bad for both.
I think that most straight guys dislike tall women, though.
Womanumental?
Vagiant?

Being fat is bad for both.
I think that most straight guys dislike tall women, though.
Womanumental?
Vagiant?
fat isnt ideal for either, but it hurts the female more than male's dating prospects. Just like height effects a male's status far more than it does for women.

Ts, I usually don't feed trolls..but..your Connor argument sucks. CONOR is not a Manlet. He is 5`9.

fat isnt ideal for either, but it hurts the female more than male's dating prospects. Just like height effects a male's status far more than it does for women.

Women aren't my forte, but being fat is always a negative for men.

Women aren't my forte, but being fat is always a negative for men.

No it doesn't. How could you be so wrong?

There are plenty of fat girls who get laid easily.

But fat men, according to women, are just gross.

No it doesn't. How could you be so wrong?

There are plenty of fat girls who get laid easily.

But fat men, according to women, are just gross.
That's true. Have you seen the number of people here who drool over Rin Nakai?

Back