Nunes is 5'8.Holm was 5'8. Ronda like Conor AKA Manlet Bullies can't beat Great taller opponents.

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ronda like Conor are manlet hunters.

Ronda's biggest wins are shorter women than her...Just like Conor (5'7 Aldo and 5'7 Alvarez).

Now I know Ronda and Conor beat mediocre fighters than were taller than them..But they can't beat Great fighters.

There is a reason why Conor is ducking Khabib...A guy 1 inch taller.

You see Ronda and Conor are bullies, they can't fight anybody there size who are actually good.

Bet the house on Nunes...Ronda will mentally break when she has to state up against the great fighter.

Inb4 u people mention a split decision win over mediocre Nate Diaz.

Ronda like Conor. Is a manlet hunter.

Ronda's biggest wins are shorter women than her...Just like Conor (5'7 Aldo and Alvarez).

Now I know Ronda and Conor beat mediocre fighters than were taller than them..But they can't beat Great fighters.

There is a reason why Conor is fucking Khabib...A guy 1 inch taller.

You see Ronda and Conor are bullies, they can't fight anybody there size who are actually good.

Inb4 u people mention a split decision win over mediocre Nate Diaz.

Conor haters are trying to suppress their latent sexual desires.

I can't see you being a very happy person.

Female Manlet Incoming

2967695548_ac17cf5ba0.jpg

Female_bodybuilding-pic.jpg

All Nunes losses are against shortest women who got destroyed by Rousey inside a minute

See what I did there?

Ronda isn't really 5'7, everyone knows she is 5'6 which she was listed as in Strikeforce... so her best wins are the same height as her (Miesha is slightly taller actually).

Ask your girlfriend if the 2" you're concerned about is enough to matter

Regardless of my feelings about Rhonda aside, we don't know shit about who she can or can't beat. She lost one fight and dominated every other person she fought. Sure, her striking is a weakness that's a given but it's one that could atleast be corrected to the point of holding the rest of her base skills.

Poirier and Diaz are both taller than Conor and he beat them so that's a fail.

Poirier and Diaz are both taller than Conor and he beat them so that's a fail.
Poirers is not a great fighter...He is meh

Diaz is not great, he is good tho....And he won't by split decision.

He got finished by Diaz.

Nunes will win for the similiar reasons to Holly. They are skilled strikers who train at real camps, Amanda is almost as strong as cyborg. It's easy to look good fighting Bethe Correia, who has no business fighting a champion

Brown belt, we are disappointed. Ronda has only lost once, so you can't just assume that she loses to bigger fighters.

Back