Nunes Insults Cyborg's "Power" and Tells Her to Wait Two Years for Rematch

What do you make of Nunes' comments?

• Total voters
Very disingenuous to say such a thing

Lol, that's because Cybord didn't land anything clean. Nunes is a great WMMA fighter, also d*mb as a brick.

Why were you crying in the ring after winning the fight?

I'm confused:
either Cyborg was big deal and beating her was an accomplishment
or
her power is overrated (beating her is overrated) and don't give me so much credit

which one is it, you can't have it both ways.

So Nunes want to defend her belt at 135 and not keep the division on hold for month?
Well thats good.

Nunes said whatever Dana told her to say clearly not word for word. It's not her division. If Dana wanted the rematch and she got paid she'd accept the rematch. I think that division is getting scrapped. They don't promote Nunes at 35, they don't want to not promote her at 45 too. And she beats up Cyborg in the rematch easily. She'd be fearless. She's just better, younger, and hits harder. She's not afraid of a rematch.

Idk , the k.o was impressive especially against cyborg but I still dont care for her fights .

WMMA goat, suck it up haters

"Cyborg doesn’t want to fight me if it takes more than a year to prepare"

what?

I listened to the interview.

It's clear that she is pissed about Cyborg's 'waiting for 9 months' shittalk. She said she had a bad foot injury after 224.

Now Nunes has the belt and hold the upperhand card. Nunes said she is going to make Cyborg wait two years for the remarch to piss Cyborg off more, it's clear she is joking & mocking Cyborg.

theres nobody for nunes at 135 or 145 (besides the cyborg rematch).

Honestly though you look at Cyborgs career and she's not really wrong, not all that many instances of her really desiding fights with one punch power, its almost always been a case of just overwhelming opponents and getting TKOs.

i don't think anyone claimed she was a 1 punch KO artist, just that Cyborg hits hard for a woman fighter, and that's true.

Amanda has to know, that she didn't get clipped by a full on clean strike from Cyborg either, so of course she's not going to feel powerful.

Nunes said whatever Dana told her to say clearly not word for word. It's not her division. If Dana wanted the rematch and she got paid she'd accept the rematch. I think that division is getting scrapped. They don't promote Nunes at 35, they don't want to not promote her at 45 too. And she beats up Cyborg in the rematch easily. She'd be fearless. She's just better, younger, and hits harder. She's not afraid of a rematch.

I dont think so normally its empty but now they have 9 names on the rooster.
And they have a huge pic of their champ Cybro... and Amanda is not on the page.
But the whole page for FW looks weird as fuck.

2 years makes it sound like she's ducking. 1 year at most.

I seriously doubt the UFC gives a shit what Amanda thinks.

She doesn't have nearly enough marketing clout for them to bend to her whims.

The sad truth is a Cyborg rematch is one of the only big sellable fights she has.

Yup, she'll fight or be stripped.

She knows cyborg ain't gettin the rematch unless she resigns and UFC might not be interested in resigning her

2 years makes it sound like she's ducking. 1 year at most.
Ducking someone she beat in 50 seconds? Why? The next fight will end in 1:30? Lol

UFC will strip her if she doesn't defend it for two years. Or just scrap the division all together.

How many fights does Cyborg have left on her contract?
She can defend it,just not against her. And she has only 1 fight remaining

Back