Nunes disses Rousey - 'weak, weird and dramatic'

Nunes is a badass mofo and will put on a stand up clinic on Ronda and TKO her in the 1st. Those straight punches in the middle of the face are no joke. And we know how Ronda goes wide open when she gets hit in the face.
WiltedGiganticIberianemeraldlizard.gif

That gif is so funny. Ronda's boxing is fucking embarrassing.

If I was Nunes I would have been talking shit this whole time about ronda about her meltdowns and everything
Get inside her head and she'll break way before the fight

I have bet on it with friends and some family members......I have a couple Cs on it.....

Once Honda gets hit clean with the first shot, it'll trigger her emotionally and she'll panic judo.

Aldo will show Nunes who's boss come December 30.

Did you really see the fight? Ronda got hit with a lot of punches, you're right. But she didn't shy away from them and the reason for the fight getting to the ground was Miesha's brain dead attempts to shoot for takedowns even though she got thrown everytime.

Ronda can take a punch.
Didn't Ronda get rocked by Bethe, but still kept on fighting and got the KO?

The more Nunes concerns herself with Ronda's mental state of mind, the more I think she's trying to convince herself Ronda isn't at 100%. She needs to believe it because prime Ronda is better than her and she knows it. Nunes isn't even talking about the skills she believes she possesses that will enable her to beat Ronda. Nunes is already beat and doubting herself.

You do realize that Nunes was probably asked the question by a reporter?

Back