Nunes disses Rousey - 'weak, weird and dramatic'

It was pretty frustrating watching miesha do ok standing up and hitting ronda then constantly going for stupid takedowns and getting thrown,

I really hope Nunes brutally knocks her out but I think Ronda will win by armbar in stunning fashion and once again we'll have no choice but to bear with her and her white knights coming out of the hiding.

Did you really see the fight? Ronda got hit with a lot of punches, you're right. But she didn't shy away from them and the reason for the fight getting to the ground was Miesha's brain dead attempts to shoot for takedowns even though she got thrown everytime.

Ronda can take a punch.

Miesha made plenty of brain dead shoots - when there was no need to, but there were periods in that fight where Miesha begin winning the standup and you could see Ronda looking shaky and quickly moving in and grabbing the clinch. Yes - judo is her style, but I could tell from watching her reaction to being hit in the face that she was worried about her chin.

Only a week until we see her chin in action.<cheer>

It was pretty frustrating watching miesha do ok standing up and hitting ronda then constantly going for stupid takedowns and getting thrown,
To put it simply, she fought like an ass in there.

I really hope Nunes brutally knocks her out but I think Ronda will win by armbar in stunning fashion and once again we'll have no choice but to bear with her and her white knights coming out of the hiding.

Before Ronda lost there were fucking heaps of them. I used to post a lot on another forum, and when I called her out for her shit boxing - the knights literally surrounded me and started hacking at my person and accusing me of not knowing about striking skills and about how Ronda was going to beat Holly in the stand-up with her heavy hitting "style" vs Holly's hit and move, and how she would probably go onto become a world champion boxer in her next life period.

Then when she lost, they kinda disappeared except for the hardcore "poster on every wall" types.

If Ronda ever wins another fight I imagine the legions will return in their hundreds.

Amanda.....................

4b721019307666f2fcd1cfcfc4393b664138f365e6081016e79966fbab70fb12.jpg

Last edited:
Nunes is a badass mofo and will put on a stand up clinic on Ronda and TKO her in the 1st. Those straight punches in the middle of the face are no joke. And we know how Ronda goes wide open when she gets hit in the face.
WiltedGiganticIberianemeraldlizard.gif
Dude, Holly is a southpaw. Completely different.
That straight left counters everything and you can appear so far from your opponent.

Before Ronda lost there were fucking heaps of them. I used to post a lot on another forum, and when I called her out for her shit boxing - the knights literally surrounded me and started hacking at my person and accusing me of not knowing about striking skills and about how Ronda was going to beat Holly in the stand-up with her heavy hitting "style" vs Holly's hit and move, and how she would probably go onto become a world champion boxing in her next life period.

Then when she lost, they kinda disappeared except for the hardcore "poster on every wall" types.

If Ronda ever wins another fight I imagine the legions will return in their hundreds.

While I expect white knights to come out in droves, I think Holly ended the morons with absurd claims like Ronda would beat Mayweather, Ronda drops championship boxers, Ronda has the best standup in WMMA etc. At least I really hope so :D or even better if Nunes retires her once and for all which is not what I really expect.

#fearthereturn ... not doing any media though

lol

just gonna stay in Edmond's garage and post some emo black and white pictures of me doing a warm up

YEAH you shook Nunes?

Miesha made plenty of brain dead shoots - when there was no need to, but there were periods in that fight where Miesha begin winning the standup and you could see Ronda looking shaky and quickly moving in and grabbing the clinch. Yes - judo is her style, but I could tell from watching her reaction to being hit in the face that she was worried about her chin.

Only a week until we see her chin in action.<cheer>

Miesha wasn't winning the stand up. If she was she could have kept Ronda off of her. Instead, Ronda kept getting her into a clinch and taking her down. Miesha was beat everywhere and her face was busted up. She started shooting for takedowns because she was losing and got frustrated and desperate.

Before Ronda lost there were fucking heaps of them. I used to post a lot on another forum, and when I called her out for her shit boxing - the knights literally surrounded me and started hacking at my person and accusing me of not knowing about striking skills and about how Ronda was going to beat Holly in the stand-up with her heavy hitting "style" vs Holly's hit and move, and how she would probably go onto become a world champion boxer in her next life period.

Aww your feelings were hurt by other posters. Sounds like you got mentally broken in a forum.

Not mentally weak? My ass! She can be around nor handle anything that doesn't resemble praise or ass kissing.

Nunes is a lot more intelligent than Ronda's knights. That's for sure.
LOL seriously? She's a fucking retard, she's the worst thing that could have possibly happened to WMMA except for Cyborg, can we just ban Brazilian women from the sport?

Ariel, is that you?

Making shit click baits headlines..

lol Guess this means she won't be shaking Nunes' hand if she beats her (which I think she will.) Ronda doesn't take even the slightest bit of criticism lightly and refuses to shake hands and actively disrespects her opponents if they do so.

Oh U don't know who Nunes is? You will.... she will own the Rotund one!! Nunes will send Ronda into instant and permanent retirement!!!

If that happens I voluntarily shut down my Sherdog existence! IF you are so damn sure about Ronda losing why not bet on it like me? :)

Back