Nunes disses Rousey - 'weak, weird and dramatic'

Here's hoping Nunes ends ronda once and for all.

#GUERNICAbless

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/amanda-nunes-to-ronda-rousey-youre-being-so-dramatic/

...Nunes scolded ‘Rowdy’ for her reluctance to talk to media leading up to the bout:

“Yeah I think she’s been very weird about everything,” Nunes said. “This is MMA, people are going to talk good about you, people are going to talk bad about you. You have to be ready for it.

“You guys (the media), you’re part of our lives, part of our careers. We have to talk and speak to the media because this is part of our job. She’s being so dramatic and weird about that. She knows this is normal.”

Despite her reluctance to talk to media, and the way she handled her first career loss, Nunes does not believe Rousey is mentally weak [sic] heading into their bout and is expecting the best version of Ronda Rousey come fight night in the T-Mobile Arena:

“I really don’t want to think she’s weak but she shows that she’s been avoiding all those things that made her who she is now,” Nunes said. “I think it’s a little bit weird.

“I don’t think she’s weak in mind. I really think she’s prepared for the comeback. I expect the best Ronda but I don’t know what’s wrong with her.”

malkia-lioness-o.gif

636090230684101861-Ronda-Rousey-1-CC.jpg
tumblr_m59e8uYhOq1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Oh boy, no wonder Rousey blocked Nunes on Instagram. We all know how well Rousey responds to criticism.

Nunes called her "weird" lol; now it's personal!

Will salty count edmond pick a fight with nunes' corner?

People are fooling themselves if they think that Ronda has more than a puncher's chance here.

Nunes is a badass mofo and will put on a stand up clinic on Ronda and TKO her in the 1st. Those straight punches in the middle of the face are no joke. And we know how Ronda goes wide open when she gets hit in the face.
WiltedGiganticIberianemeraldlizard.gif
yup bet your house on nunes

Honda is going to see right through Amanda's fake ass humility

Kinda like how she saw right past Holms "fake ass good girl act" or whatever it was she said. Idk how she saw anything with those left hands in her face tbh

At least TS used a lioness in his gif. Instead of a cub or lion.

Yeah, she's likeable that's for sure. She needs to say a few more things to take Ronda's last whisp of mental strength. If I was her I'd be bringing up her weak chin and cankles, but Nunes is nicer than me I think.
Weak chin? Hmmm, hasn't been indication if that yet. Headkicks dont really go down as weak blows

If youguys hate Ronda so much that you're going to put on your capes for mma media" then go ahead.

Haha

“You guys (the media), you’re part of our lives, part of our careers. We have to talk and speak to the media because this is part of our job. She’s being so dramatic and weird about that. She knows this is normal.

Now I'm convinced this is going to look like Anderson v Leben. One's a WMMA version of Anderson and the other is a one dimensional head case who plods forward with her head in the air.

This is going to be a mauling. [And yes... Nunes is not even remotely as good as Anderson, but her style is similar].

Are you joking? Kind of unbelievable that someone could be that thin-skinned
Unconfirmed. Saw it on a youtube comment, but I wouldn't be surprised. She's done even more petty things, like threatening PVZ over congratulating Holly's win, and pretty much everything she done on her season of TUF.

Are you joking? Kind of unbelievable that someone could be that thin-skinned

Kinda unbelievable that grown men(?) that are watching cage fighting on the weekends could be that thin-skinned so they bitch about someone unfollowing another on Instagram.

{<jordan}{<jordan}

looking forward to that being a reason for her being hated in many threads to come. "She fucking BLOCKED(!!!!) Nunes on Instagram, WTF!?!?!"

<{anton}>

hahahahah

Weak chin? Hmmm, hasn't been indication if that yet. Headkicks dont really go down as weak blows
You could see it when Miesha hit her too. She looked "disorganised" as they say in boxing. And quickly went back to judoka mode. Nunes will hit her a lot harder than Miesha.

Haha yea just ignore the rest of her confirmed petty bullshit. Love how you edited out the rest of my quote. <{nope}>

I quoted what I thought was funny. Your post won't disappear, buddeh.

<{nope}>

You could see it when Miesha hit her too. She looked "disorganised" as they say in boxing. And quickly went back to judoka mode. Nunes will hit her a lot harder than Miesha.

Did you really see the fight? Ronda got hit with a lot of punches, you're right. But she didn't shy away from them and the reason for the fight getting to the ground was Miesha's brain dead attempts to shoot for takedowns even though she got thrown everytime.

Ronda can take a punch.

Back