numbing cream

I did my own, prison style. True story.

I did my own, prison style. True story.

Some of mine are like that. The tips of my fingers are all done in green ink by hand, which looks a strange contrast with the knuckles and back of the hands which are done professionally and look a lot more presentable lol.

I would get a dog squatting to take a poo if I ever got a butt tat, but I don't think that's geometrically possible.

Nobody's probably gonna believe me, which I understand, but I have a tattoo on my penis. I actually had to do it myself (I apprenticed for awhile so it was all done properly) and it was ridiculously painful. There's no way I'd ever get my anus tattooed. I've seen the video of the "double deuce" chick getting hers done, and judging by the facial expressions I don't think it's any fun. Why go through that for something nobody's going to see? If people gaze deeply into your anus on a regular basis then go on ahead, but yeah I'm going to pass on that one...

Some of mine are like that. The tips of my fingers are all done in green ink by hand, which looks a strange contrast with the knuckles and back of the hands which are done professionally and look a lot more presentable lol.

Nobody's probably gonna believe me, which I understand, but I have a tattoo on my penis. I actually had to do it myself (I apprenticed for awhile so it was all done properly) and it was ridiculously painful. There's no way I'd ever get my anus tattooed. I've seen the video of the "double deuce" chick getting hers done, and judging by the facial expressions I don't think it's any fun. Why go through that for something nobody's going to see? If people gaze deeply into your anus on a regular basis then go on ahead, but yeah I'm going to pass on that one...

If you don't mind me asking, what did you tattoo on your penis?

A heart with a banner, and my wife's name. She was very pleasantly surprised when it was unveiled lol.

Some of mine are like that. The tips of my fingers are all done in green ink by hand, which looks a strange contrast with the knuckles and back of the hands which are done professionally and look a lot more presentable lol

Yep, that's one of the things I like about it. It's not clean and professional. It's rough in an interesting way that people notice.

Am I the only one, or do you too immediately think of these tattoos when people refer to ink that has to be "earned" lol..?

A few years ago I went in to get a tattoo. There was a guy there that was getting the same symbol gsp has on his leg inside of his dick. I guess they make a small incision and put it under the skin so it sticks out.

Oh that might have been beading or something if there was an incision. I have a Prince Albert piercing and the one dick tat, would consider maybe a Jacob's Ladder or some more ink work down there but beading sounds a little too intense for me lol.

Do you guys know anyone that's done scarification? I know someone who got the omega letter from the Greek alphabet on his chest. Now that must be painful as fuck.

Last edited:
I've never met anyone with tattoos that criticises people without tattoos for not having them..?
Because people without tattoos know that tattoo's can signal some type of insecurity or lower intelligence. If they were perfectly content with their bodies, they wouldnt need permanent ink.

And the artwork excuse is even worse, just buy a painting brah

There is literally no benefits of tattoo's besides trying to make your body look cool. The only reason any person wants a tattoo is because they like the way it looks on them. Whilst having numerous drawbacks.

People with long-term outlooks know they will not be the same person they were when they purchased the tattoo. There is also a strong correlation between low socioeconomic status/poor intelligence and tattoo's

(no hate on tattoo brahs, this is just how I see it from an objective viewpoint)

Mine hurt. Not as bad as getting cortisone injections into my toe and bottom of heel, but more than novacaine. Hipsters and starbucks employees ruined tats for me though. And I have had it with people waxing philosophical about tats. They are an image thing no different than clothing or Jewlery. They may have meaning to you, but you got them on the outside where people can see them. Whats even worse is these assholes give the same meaning as everyone else "I got angel wings on my back so I I know they have my back" "I got the same words 1000's of others have because im unique". People kill tribal but at least it is what it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back