Number one easy fight in lightweight division!

Conor and Khabib's fans fight more than my parents growing up. Sssshhheeezzz get a room.

dang, they got ufcmaster.

I hope its a temp ban, not a perm ban

tenor.gif

But he actually wasn’t the easiest fight lol he beat Poirier and Gaethje easier. Conor lasted longer than them
combined until he gassed and quit.
No they were tougher than Conor. Lasting longer doesn't mean a better fight. Barboza and Al Iaquinta lasted longer than Conor.

Gaethje and Poirier was harder fights than Conor. Gaethje in the first round was far more dangerous than Conor against Khabib, he pushed Khabib harder with his better TDD.

Poirier actually landed a solid punch unlike Conor,

--0:55--

But Khabib's chin was iron, and Poirier's guillotine could actually work, but Khabib was just better.

They ban Ufcmaster, yet conor trolls roll free?

Usaual bollocks, I'm going back to boxing forums, I know 10 times more and less trolling
Which ones are u at?
Or will they ban u for mentioning lol

They banned the "Khabib Bless" Imam :(

He was blessing bum souls left and right.

No they were tougher than Conor. Lasting longer doesn't mean a better fight. Barboza and Al Iaquinta lasted longer than Conor.

Gaethje and Poirier was harder fights than Conor. Gaethje in the first round was far more dangerous than Conor against Khabib, he pushed Khabib harder with his better TDD.

Poirier actually landed a solid punch unlike Conor,

--0:55--

But Khabib's chin was iron, and Poirier's guillotine could actually work, but Khabib was just better.

Conor defended more takedowns than any fighter except Tibau

the fact that Khabib decided to lnp stalemate himself through the first round shows how much respect he had for Conor early in the fight

never did anything like that with anyone else
Or just knew Connor's had tank was shit...

When too much dic sucking gets you banned <TheWire1>

Sherdog Bless

it was the easiest fight in the division tho, just beat him up straight away instead
Why throw the gamelan out the window? As a show of some inherent toughness or to prove something to karate forum members?

Seems like the plan worked to a T... Even the round Conor won, he didn't have enough gas to put any pop behind his punches... And then Khabib punished him, severely.

Back