Number and type of car accidents you have been in

Last December, not my fault at all , rolled my pickup 3-4 times , hard to be sure about that type of thing
The kid who lost control because he hit the slush on the on ramp never bullshitted the cops for a second , took total responsibility.
Walked away from it , the firemen & emts were looking at me in shock

But I wrote off my poor truck
View attachment 526211

Glad u were okay.

I’ve been driving for 35 years and someone hit me at a red light once. Not much damage, he hit some ice and slid but he wasn’t going fast.

Only 1: it was a first date and the lady was driving. What was meant to be dinner turned into meeting her family and stuff, lol

A few over the decades, mostly not my fault.

Best one was rear ended head on, think about that for a minute.

4 as a driver.

2 of which I was rear ended when I was at a red stoplight.

1 totaled my car and I hit the other car so hard it flipped on its roof. He ran a red and I plowed into him.

The other was when I was 16 and out on a country road. A big 18 wheeler was in the middle of the road. Turned on its left hand turn signal and started turning left, so I went to pass it in the right hand lane. But it turned left and I crashed into it, totaling the car.

4 times as a passenger. One with each parent and two fender benders with my brothers.

Last edited:
Worst one I ever had...Guy on a harley runs a red light with a passenger and turns left through an intersection that I was already in the middle of.

He was behind a full size truck so was impossible to see until it was too late. Smashed the fuck outta him and his lady. Parts of his leg were stuck in the front grille of my car. Their screams really fucked me up

There was that time I did this ...

Funny-Car-Accidents-3-570x428.jpg

Housecar > Housecat

Only 1: it was a first date and the lady was driving. What was meant to be dinner turned into meeting her family and stuff, lol
8 years later and the two of you are happily married with two kids, right?

One night there was like a bunch of speed bumps on the highway....

Never been in a crash. Went into a convenience store once and one of my doors was caved in when I came back out. It was a farm town that's like majority illegals, so assuming one smashed into it with no insurance and drove off.

5. 3 on the road, 2 on the track.

Single vehicle crash - suicide attempt, approx 18 months before being old enough to drive
Two vehicle crash - Failed to give way at an intersection
Single vehicle crash - nudged a wall being silly in the wet

Most recent of those was about 12 years ago.

Single vehicle crash while racing, hit standing water and slapped the fence
Multi vehicle crash while racing - turn 1 lap 1, couple of cars get together at the front of the field, get caught in the middle back in the pack. Hit the car in front and got nailed from behind.

Both the racetrack ones were last year.

Last edited:
In 1984 I crashed a cop car chasing these two idiots. Then I was in an 18 wheeler that fucking blew up.

In 1991 I had a pretty crazy one. I rode a sliding 18 wheeler down the road and did some somersaults off the top of it. Pretty badass to be honest.

I rolled a work van end over end when I swerved to miss another car and the front wheels dug into the shoulder of the highway.

Put a work ute up the back end of some poor old ladies car while reaching for a water bottle that rolled under my feet.

Backed a work van into a huge gumtree and totalled the backe end.

Recently took the front end of my Ranger, hit 3 Kangaroos on a foggy morning.

Hit a tree in our farm ute while driving like a dickhead in the bush that backs onto our property and stoved the front end in.

Was in a car when my mate was doing dohnuts and side swiped a power poll.

Hit countless curbs and skidded across many a front lawn driving like a idiot in my younger days

Never. Only one speeding ticket in my entire time driving(25 years).

Never been in a car crash and have only witnessed one. Some teenagers were driving down the street thinking they were cool and yelled stuff at me as they went by. They got to the end of the road and pulled out without looking and got t-boned by a 4x4.

4, all minor. The last one was almost not so minor. I got rear ended on the freeway by an old lady who didn’t understand how metering worked.

Back