Nuerostim + C got discontinued, I need some alternatives.

physicaltherapy

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I've been trying Spike and it seems OK. I'm awake but somewhat pissed off. I guess it's good for pre-workouts but not at 7:30 AM at work. I use it mainly for focus or studying instead of coffee or I need a boost to workout after a 10 hour workday. What do you guys like?

I checked out the preworkout formulas and nootropic guide. Frankly I don't want to run a chemistry experiment in my kitchen so I need a good premade stack that's affordable, convenient to take, not nasty tasting, and doesn't give me jitters. Thanks.

I thought they stopped doing neurostim years ago?

Have you just really stocked up on it until it ran out?

I thought they stopped doing neurostim years ago?

Have you just really stocked up on it until it ran out?

No, they discontinued the powder form. They were still doing the capsule form.

People didn't like the taste of the powder form and it didn't sell well.

Since it's still easy to get I'd recommend the OP get a 6 month supply and wait to see what happens. They may be coming out with a new product to replace it.

Scivation's website seems to be down at the moment. They could also be closing down?

People didn't like the taste of the powder form and it didn't sell well.

Since it's still easy to get I'd recommend the OP get a 6 month supply and wait to see what happens. They may be coming out with a new product to replace it.

Scivation's website seems to be down at the moment. They could also be closing down?

Didn't like the taste

God some people are just so fucking weak it annoys me

SNS Focus XT might be a good replacement but it doesn't break down the exact ratio of the ingredients.

SNS Focus XT might be a good replacement but it doesn't break down the exact ratio of the ingredients.

Not to sound pussy but anything in pill form, so I don't have to mix it or even taste this shit. Also for the sake of convenience.

If powders bother you then you could try Omega Sports Cerebral. The formulas are pretty similar but I don't know anything about the brand or the quality.

Be aware that it has more than twice the caffeine.

Also be ware that SNS Focus' formula is roughly twice the serving that Neurostim uses. The nice thing about powders is that you can control your amount per serving precisely.

Also be ware that SNS Focus' formula is roughly twice the serving that Neurostim uses. The nice thing about powders is that you can control your amount per serving precisely.

good point I usually only use half (3 pills) of a neurostim serving at a time. Which sucks about spike, it's one gigantic horse pill

Back