NSAC releases CIR report for Jon Jones' five drug tests before UFC 182.

Lol what?? As far as I know they do CIR after they red flag your ratios, they don't just stop at the ratio's

Well when it's 14:1 you just stop at the ratios lol.

I just checked Overeem has never received a CIR test as far as I know. And he definetely didn't take one after his 14:1 ratio because just being over 6:1 flags you as a PED user.

for what? they didnt find anything..... except a completely inexplicable T/E ratio? so what? oh wait thats a great reason to discipline someone, inexplicable hormone levels and changes

oh but the holy commission determines anything above 6:1 is bad but .19:1 is ok. why? because the all knowing holy commission says so. they hold the holy answers to the holy limits

Reems ratios are too high for competition as deemed by the commission and Jones were deemed low. So low that fighters like Hendo would be telling the NSAC

"I need a TRT exemption to fight".. The commission has done all the testing to search for masking agents and people still won't accept it.. Lets just say this for what it is ..

People want Jones out of the UFC and that belt off his waist.. They wish he never came into the sport and want him gone.. The hatred thrown his way is almost shocking at times..

I like Cormier just fine, he's my favorite of the elite light heavyweights.

Same here, although as the one man who has the right to demand answers, but instead choses to remain silent and give the commision and testing body a free pass, which just enables them to continue to allow fighters with whacky PED results to perform unhindered on coke.

GSP was right to give up on the sport and walk away

Lol what?? As far as I know they do CIR after they red flag your ratios, they don't just stop at the ratio's

No, Overeem had the opportunity to request additional testing but he didn't and admitted that he received a steroidal treatment from his doctor for a rib injury.

for what? they didnt find anything..... except a completely inexplicable T/E ratio? so what? oh wait thats a great reason to discipline someone, inexplicable hormone levels and changes

oh but the holy commission determines anything above 6:1 is bad but .19:1 is ok. why? because the all knowing holy commission says so. they hold the holy answers to the holy limits

this isnt about taking down jones. its about incompetence and corruption. this whole thing stinks of both

"Aguilar told MMAjunkie the results of the test speak for themselves and declined further comment."

lol of course

there has been a few vague and contradictory statements about what tests were conducted and when. now we have a report showing collection dates but not the dates the CIR tests were conducted. the same tests that seemed to have not been conducted until there was outside pressure, the same tests they named incorrectly, the same tests they claimed they had conducted but did not provide a date when asked, the same tests that had the results postponed

we still dont have a date for the CIR tests and this statement only says its conducted on the urine

oh lets decline further comment. lol how overly professional, informative, and forthcoming of you. please dont inconvenience yourself :rolleyes:

These labs don't exist to provide answers to every question, they exist to perform tests and present the results.

Could they be crooked? Sure, of course, this is the real world.

Are people going to get to "the truth" by stamping feet and howling on a message board? Almost certainly not.

Declined further comment could mean a lot of things. Were they asked a question and did they refuse to answer, or were they asked if they had any further comments and did they say no?

Effective testing is incredibly expensive, and considering the sheer tonnage of fighters fighting each month, it's not going to happen.

this isnt about taking down jones. its about incompetence and corruption. this whole thing stinks of both

"Aguilar told MMAjunkie the results of the test speak for themselves and declined further comment."

lol of course

there has been a few vague and contradictory statements about what tests were conducted and when. now we have a report showing collection dates but not the dates the CIR tests were conducted. the same tests that seemed to have not been conducted until there was outside pressure, the same tests they named incorrectly, the same tests they claimed they had conducted but did not provide a date when asked, the same tests that had the results postponed

we still dont have a date for the CIR tests and this statement only says its conducted on the urine

oh lets decline further comment. lol how overly professional, informative, and forthcoming of you. please dont inconvenience yourself :rolleyes:

CIR tests are urine-based. There won't be a CIR test done on Jones' blood because such a test doesn't exist.

Can people please stop talking about shit they don't know?

lol of course

I could swear that the commission isn't the ones that is making the determination for these numbers but WADA is. I also believe they said anything from .1:1 to 4:1 falls within the acceptable range.

B63J1ifIEAE9ziD.png:large

I could swear that the commission isn't the ones that is making the determination for these numbers but WADA is. I also believe they said anything from .1:1 to 4:1 falls within the acceptable range.

They have slightly different ranges but Jones would have passed both the WADA and NSAC qualifications for T:E ratio.

Those ratios are too high for competition as deemed by the commission and Jones were deemed low. So low that fighters like Hendo would be telling the NSAC

"I need a TRT exemption to fight".. The commission has done all the testing to search for masking agents and people still won't accept it.. Lets just say this for what it is ..

People want Jones out of the UFC and that belt off his waist.. They wish he never came into the sport and want him gone.. The hatred thrown his way is almost shocking at times..

They haven't done all the testing possible, they took a urine sample then a CIR test, that was it, a CIR test that an athlete with a 14:1 ratio passed.

Most posts I read are actual fans just wanting to know how this low test is possible, and all we get is answers that avoid the question. The fact is Jones just happens to be the athlete involved, but it would b the same questions had these tests popped up for Cain, Weidman, Lawler, Pettis ect.

CIR tests are urine-based. There won't be a CIR test done on Jones' blood because such a test doesn't exist.

Where did you google this?

They haven't done all the testing possible, they took a urine sample then a CIR test, that was it, a CIR test that an athlete with a 14:1 ratio passed.

Post the passing result for that athlete.

It's difficult I know. They think they understand things, and spew complete shit like it's a known fact.

Is Brock Lesnar responsible for all these WWE-like juvenile retards invading MMA? I don't recall such idiocy before he came in. I mean the stupidity was there, just not at this high volume. smh

No, Overeem had the opportunity to request additional testing but he didn't and admitted that he received a steroidal treatment from his doctor for a rib injury.

Thanks for posting actual facts and putting that BS to rest. It is sad how Jon's haters will just make shit up in order to push their agenda.

Back