NSAC doesn't confirm that they tried to test Wand; welcomes Wand to apply

Hmmm and what PEDS are out of your system within a couple of days...I dont think you know wtf you are talking about.

He does know. test prop can be out of your system very quickly. It has to be used like every other day as well.

Awww but I wanted Vitor. Lol jk I hope Silva can make the fight after a whole TUF on fightpass fiasco. Wanderlei is fading if he doesn't want to fight sinnen or like anytime soon

lol so many sherdog warriors got caught up on this thinking they knew everything cause of what chael sonnen said, love it!!

lol so many sherdog warriors got caught up on this thinking they knew everything cause of what chael sonnen said, love it!!

Chael was basically right. The nsac came to drug test wand and he left.

Wandy's side of the story said that a guy with no identification tried to get him to sign some papers, and the papers where not even written in Portuguese.

I'm almost certain it was someone from Sherdog.

I knew it! I smell a rat. Chael P. Sonnen is involved somehow, he's gotta be!

I knew it! I smell a rat. Chael P. Sonnen is involved somehow, he's gotta be!

Why would Chael hire a fake NSAC tester to trick Wand so that he can fight a much harder opponent?

Even if the guy is fake doesn't the fact that Wand running away and hiding in Brazil for a week raise strong suspicion that he's on PEDs? Especially when he could have
-called his lawyer
-called dana
-have his lawyer call NSAC for confirmation

But no it's hilarious how his first instinct when confronted with a surprise drug test is to run and make youtube videos LOL.

It's pretty clear what's going on here.

Chael trying to get outta the fight any way he can, even going as far as sending fake nsac reps to see wand.

What a coward?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back