NSA Whistleblower Destroys Obama's Russia Narrative - "Hard Evidence Points To An Inside Leak . . .

They can definitely pinpoint that some Russian actors hacked in some systems. The wordings from the President and the non-named sources in the newspapers as well as Brennan and supposedly others, only say Russians. They don't mention what they hacked ( probably won't because of " security reasons ), or exactly who it was that hacked.
Give us the fucking details is all I ask for, and I imagine most rational people want that as well. What effects did those " hacks " have? I hope there is a Congressional inquiry/investigation and it shows that those hacks were then sent to Wikileaks and then put online for the world to see.
Because, let's be clear here, the only information ( hacked or leaked ) that was shared or exploited in various media, were the emails from Wikileaks.
If not, then the Dems won't win another election in the next 32 years.
Everything I said was referring to the DNC hack.
But the same will be true for anything else. Most likely there won't be actual hard evidence of the Kremlin hacking into anything ever, as long as they don't suffer from massive leaks themselves.
Their approach will always be similar to what I described above if they want a system compromised. That's why it's important to avoid cyber attacks in advance and not bitch about it later.

Everything I said was referring to the DNC hack.
But the same will be true for anything else. Most likely there won't be actual hard evidence of the Kremlin hacking into anything ever, as long as they don't suffer from massive leaks themselves.
Their approach will always be similar to what I described above if they want a system compromised. That's why it's important to avoid cyber attacks in advance and not bitch about it later.

DNC leak to Wikileaks you mean? If not, what was hacked and released?

I find it very hard to believe the NSA is letting their retirees fart around materials involved in an ongoing investigation.
Yeah, I mean unless you're Hillary Clinton, you'll be seeing prison time for sharing any of that info so the dude is most likely just making an assumption.

William Binney is an American hero, I will take his word over the lying intelligence agencies that are half way between being rouge, and being political mouth pieces.

For those that do not know. William binney, J. Kirk Weebe, and Thomas Drake are why Edward Snowden is an American hero. They proved that their was no legal whistle blower path for Snowden to follow.

The MSM had a virtual blackout on all three, when they were blowing the whistle, and the intelligence agencies engaged in attempting to discredit all 3 through lies and media propaganda, going as far as charging one of them with improper storage of classified information, for having a file at home that was retro-actively classified at the lowest level of security. They were threatening him with 25 years in jail, unless he gave false testimony to implicate the others with lies. He was preparing to go to court, and face the potential of 25 years in jail, when the day before trial all charges were dropped.

How can retired NSA agents have access to any hard evidence?

Wouldn't that be a security breach too?

He isn't disputing it with hard evidence, he is disputing it with operational understanding.

What he said here is that if the Russians hacked us, we have proof from the NSA programs that he designed.

Since the NSA is unwilling to offer such proof, this is evidence of a leak, not a hack.

He isn't disputing it with hard evidence, he is disputing it with operational understanding.

What he said here is that if the Russians hacked us, we have proof from the NSA programs that he designed.

Since the NSA is unwilling to offer such proof, this is evidence of a leak, not a hack.

Then why does the title say in quotes "hard evidence"

I don't give a shit if it came from Santa himself. The content is what's most important.

Then why does the title say in quotes "hard evidence"

Hyperbole, and rhetoric.

Operational understanding doesn't have the same ring to it as hard evidence.

Although I think you are asking the wrong question here.

I believe the correct question is, why won't the NSA release their proof, since we now know that either they have it, or are lying?

No need to make best guesses, and speculate when you have hard proof, and a expert is calling the NSA out as a liar.

Hyperbole, and rhetoric.

Operational understanding doesn't have the same ring to it as hard evidence.

Although I think you are asking the wrong question here.

I believe the correct question is, why won't the NSA release their proof, since we now know that either they have it, or are lying?

No need to make best guesses, and speculate when you have hard proof, and a expert is calling the NSA out as a liar.

It's like you're asking a murder detective to release his sources and give you his collected evidence before he finishes his investigation and brought it to trial.

It's like you're asking a murder detective to release his sources and give you his collected evidence before he finishes his investigation and brought it to trial.

I don't think it is since the media and alphabet agencies have already come back with a guilty verdict.

I don't think it is since the media and alphabet agencies have already come back with a guilty verdict.

Obama said they are still working on the report and there will a classified version for Congress and an unclassified one for everyone else before he leaves office.

Obama said they are still working on the report and there will a classified version for Congress and an unclassified one for everyone else before he leaves office.

Then perhaps they should have waited til the report was finished before coming out and telling everyone that Russia hacked us, and Obama started promising retribution against Russia.

Then perhaps they should have waited til the report was finished before coming out and telling everyone that Russia hacked us, and Obama started promising retribution against Russia.

He said all that stuff at the same time. You might have caught it if you paid attention.

Maybe they know the ending to the report already?

Like you know GRR Martin, yeah? He knows the ending to Game of Thrones, he just didn't write it all yet for everyone else.

He said all that stuff at the same time. You might have caught it if you paid attention.

Maybe they know the ending to the report already?

Like you know GRR Martin, yeah? He knows the ending to Game of Thrones, he just didn't write it all yet for everyone else.

That is insane man. Come on.

We don't have to explain to you the guilty verdict we have already declared?

Wait for the report, that might come out.....one day.

Sorry, but no. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

DNC and certain members of the establishment point to Russia, without naming one goddamned source.

RNC pushes back with multiple people going on the record to dispute the findings.

Who do you trust?

Assange since he is the only party involved, who has yet to ever publish a lie

That is insane man. Come on.

We don't have to explain to you the guilty verdict we have already declared?

Wait for the report, that might come out.....one day.

Sorry, but no. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

When he gave the guilty verdict he said the explanation will be out in two versions in the coming weeks..

When he gave the guilty verdict he said the explanation will be out in two versions in the coming weeks..

Cool, and if this packet transfer information is made available to the public, I will concede I was wrong.

If this packet transfer info is not made public, will you admit that they have provided zero evidence that Russia was behind the hacks?

Why would the NSA make their methods part of the public record? For all we know they have spies planted deeply in Russia's cyber programs.

Back