NRA about to collapse due to illegal activity

lol

This is it guys, it’s finally happening..

Some of my fondest memories involve guns. Demonizing guns instead of maniacs and a pisspoor society seems ignorant and short sighted to me. Up here in Canadumb handguns and automatics with large mags are basically nonexistent for the general public. Whether that correlates to a low rate of gun deaths here I dunno but Im inclined to believe it has more to do with Americas warlike culture than the availability of weapons.

Also David Hogg is a disgusting little puke.

The headlines are sensationalist and some wishful thinking on the part of the writers.

The NRA is free to say whatever it likes. We still have a First Amendment.

This is their perspective and why they believe they have standing in court. I fully support them in their legal battle.

I'll be sure to remind you of this thread when the NRA eventually defeats Cuomo. Even if they have to wait for Cuomo to exit political power, the NRA is always willing to play a much longer game than any one politicians career.

FYI, all of this whining and insults just makes you look like a sore loser. I understand that it can be upsetting when reality doesn't conform to your personal vision of the world, but you need to grow up, get over it, and learn how to come to terms with the reality that is your world. Until you do that, you will continue to emotionally lash out at others.
@Fawlty is right man. They're either telling the truth or not, but you're saying they're fine and it's their 1st amendment right to lie but you'll still blame the left and support them anyway. On top of that (which is bad enough), you're schilling for them and asking for donations. This is purely dishonest tribalism bullshit to the max. And you can't have it both ways.

@Fawlty is right man. They're either telling the truth or not, but you're saying they're fine and it's their 1st amendment right to lie but you'll still blame the left and support them anyway. On top of that (which is bad enough), you're schilling for them and asking for donations. This is purely dishonest tribalism bullshit to the max. And you can't have it both ways.
If the NRA believes they have standing in court due to being damaged, they have every right to express it in whatever way they like.

In reality, you have no way of proving the NRA has stated any lies, because the court case hasn't finished yet. You would be well-served adding an "allegedly" before or after such a statement.

I also have every right to encourage others to donate to the cause of individual liberty.

There is no "tribe" as you put it, only expansions or diminishments of individual liberty.

lol

I think there is a chance that they are sitting on nothing to prevent them from being a target for lawsuits. Selling illegal insurance policies puts you in a very grey area fast. It is probably equally true that they are a bloated organization that is self serving. The United Way has had I think 6 CEOs go to prison for theft.

lol

I think there is a chance that they are sitting on nothing to prevent them from being a target for lawsuits. Selling illegal insurance policies puts you in a very grey area fast. It is probably equally true that they are a bloated organization that is self serving. The United Way has had I think 6 CEOs go to prison for theft.

If the NRA believes they have standing in court due to being damaged, they have every right to express it in whatever way they like.

In reality, you have no way of proving the NRA has stated any lies, because the court case hasn't finished yet. You would be well-served adding an "allegedly" before or after such a statement.

I also have every right to encourage others to donate to the cause of individual liberty.

There is no "tribe" as you put it, only expansions or diminishments of individual liberty.
I don't have access to their books so I don't know what the truth is. What I do know is you can't have it both ways. If the NRA is telling us they're having financial difficulty you can't also complain the media is reporting that, can you? And if they're lying, your issue should be with the NRA.

Yes, they have a right but the issue here is your tribalism.

And asking people to donate is just lame as fuck.

I don't have access to their books so I don't know what the truth is. What I do know is you can't have it both ways. If the NRA is telling us they're having financial difficulty you can't also complain the media is reporting that, can you? And if they're lying, your issue should be with the NRA.

A key trait of right wing morons, facts you don't like, blame the people reporting them.

A key trait of right wing morons, facts you don't like, blame the people reporting them.
Even if you lie, it's still the left's fault! Unreal, do these guys have any shame?

I don't have access to their books so I don't know what the truth is.
Then you have no standing to call anyone a liar.

What I do know is you can't have it both ways. If the NRA is telling us they're having financial difficulty you can't also complain the media is reporting that, can you? And if they're lying, your issue should be with the NRA.
Where did I complain about the media reporting?

Pointing out that you shouldn't count your chickens before they hatch isn't complaining, but it is some helpful advice.

Seeking greater individual liberty is not a tribal act.

Your attempts to label it as such will always fall flat.

Leftists always project. The reason the left wants the NRA gone is because the NRA is so effective at defeating the leftist tribe. The left's desire to get rid of the NRA is a reflection of their own desire for complete tribal victory.

Not when it's in defense of individual liberty:

NRA donation page:
https://donate.nra.org/donate

NRA-ILA (Institute for Legislative Action) donation page:
https://donate.nraila.org/Donate

NRA-PVF (Political Victory Fund) donation page:
https://www.nrapvf.org/donate/

"The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance."

-Thomas Charlton, 1809 (often incorrectly attributed to Thomas Jefferson).

Tribalism....you’re liberal buzzword of the month actually makes you sound really stupid.

Whataboutism, tribalism....lol at liberals....ism.

Then you have no standing to call anyone a liar.

I specifically said I am not in a position to know if they're lying or not.

Where did I complain about the media reporting?

Pointing out that you shouldn't count your chickens before they hatch isn't complaining, but it is some helpful advice.

So they can't take the NRA's word for it?

Seeking greater individual liberty is not a tribal act.

I can't tell if you're ignoring what I said or just dodging it, but this is not the issue. It was clear, so I lean towards the latter.

Your attempts to label it as such will always fall flat.

You're the one framing the whole argument incorrectly.

Leftists always project. The reason the left wants the NRA gone is because the NRA is so effective at defeating the leftist tribe. The left's desire to get rid of the NRA is a reflection of their own desire for complete tribal victory.

Dude, please try to understand the left's position before you make comments like this. Obviously many on the left have an issue with really loose gun laws and they also are disturbed by the influence the NRA has on politics.

Personally, I am fine with gun ownership so you can't take your generalizations elsewhere.

Not when it's in defense of individual liberty:

NRA donation page:
https://donate.nra.org/donate

NRA-ILA (Institute for Legislative Action) donation page:
https://donate.nraila.org/Donate

NRA-PVF (Political Victory Fund) donation page:
https://www.nrapvf.org/donate/

"The price of Liberty is eternal vigilance."

-Thomas Charlton, 1809 (often incorrectly attributed to Thomas Jefferson).

I'll go out on a limb and say that defense of liberty does not require lying, misinformation or flat out propaganda. But thanks for sharing.

Tribalism....you’re liberal buzzword of the month actually makes you sound really stupid.

Whataboutism, tribalism....lol at liberals....ism.
It's not my problem if you're too uneducated to grasp the concept and understand how that impacts politics.

Sounds a lot like what many banks are doing in refusing to do business with some gun businesses and/or refusing to process payments for transactions involving guns or gun parts.

Hard to be in business or access your funds if you can't process sales, payments or collect membership dues . . .

If someone doesn't want to buy a gun . . . fine. Don't buy a gun.

To pressure a business from any and all involvement with a gun manufacturer, dealer or organization is ridiculous.

With a law abiding and upstanding leader like Ollie North, I highly doubt they're doing anything illegal.

Double

Last edited:
Back