NPR "All Things Considered" Slams Justin Timberlake Super Bowl Concert For "White Male Privilege"

All things considered it sounds like Ann Powers needs a good dicking to help her move past this moment of struggle. Her being a bit on the mountainous side leads me to believe she's had no love from girlie men such as Mr Timberlake, hence her frustration at seeing him perform.

I don't really follow her career much at all so for me the defining image of Beyonce in my memory really is this picture
Beyonce_super_bowl_performance.jpg

Also Beyonce fans are more annoying.
Both of their fans suck ass.

Shoulda gone with like Darius Rucker for the lols. Watch the ultra racists go nuts because it's a black dude but country and see all the ultra leftists lose it cause it's a black dude but country.

I went to a festival once and in the campsite our neighbors there was a black guy that literally had three versions of a shirt that said :
"No, I am not Darius Rucker but I WILL take a free drink"

I’m gonna have to go with Kanye on this one; Taylor Swift is a pretty white girl, but Beyoncé is a W O OO M A N.

beyonce-dancing-braid.gif
For a married dude Kanye sure is thirsty as FUCK for his friend's wife.

Shoulda gone with like Darius Rucker for the lols. Watch the ultra racists go nuts because it's a black dude but country and see all the ultra leftists lose it cause it's a black dude but country.

I went to a festival once and in the campsite our neighbors there was a black guy that literally had three versions of a shirt that said :

No joke, Darius Rucker would’ve been awesome. He’s underrated as a vocalist, and I’ve always imagined his live shows would be pretty fun. Plus he’s a football fan, so I’m sure he would’ve done it.

I know. I've seen them 9 times. But fuck... Nothing excites me like a Slayer show
I know the feeling bud. I've seen them every time they've been to Toronto since seasons in the abyss.

No joke, Darius Rucker would’ve been awesome. He’s underrated as a vocalist, and I’ve always imagined his live shows would be pretty fun. Plus he’s a football fan, so I’m sure he would’ve done it.
I every year go to this festival:

The lineup this year wasn't as good as the summer before (Hard to compete with guys like Eric Church, Keith Urban and others) and Darius Rucker was a headliner one night.

I wasn't SUPER excited cause I like his studio stuff but his studio stuff doesn't make it seem like he'd be an amazing stage performer the way these guys are:

Who played the day before.

I never again am going to prejudge how a guy will sound live ever again. Rucker fucking blew the proverbial roof off the venue at The Columbia River Gorge for his act.

I every year go to this festival:

The lineup this year wasn't as good as the summer before (Hard to compete with guys like Eric Church, Keith Urban and others) and Darius Rucker was a headliner one night.

I wasn't SUPER excited cause I like his studio stuff but his studio stuff doesn't make it seem like he'd be an amazing stage performer the way these guys are:

Who played the day before.

I never again am going to prejudge how a guy will sound live ever again. Rucker fucking blew the proverbial roof off the venue at The Columbia River Gorge for his act.

Is that the festival those pictures came from?

Is that the festival those pictures came from?
The one with the Corona girls? If that's the one you are referencing then no, that was the Kenny Chesney concert

If it's the one of me like a paper airplane throw away from the stage or the vid of me doing a body shot then yes.

The one with the Corona girls? If that's the one you are referencing then no, that was the Kenny Chesney concert

If it's the one of me like a paper airplane throw away from the stage or the vid of me doing a body shot then yes.
It was you about to get #meetoo'd

I know the feeling bud. I've seen them every time they've been to Toronto since seasons in the abyss.

My fav record.

I hope they do something special for this tour. Longer set list. More oldies. Something

This seems like the new era of racism being projected through a victim act. it's still racist to say He doesn't deserve to do the half time show cause he's white and his music isn't about struggle lol that's the stupidest thing I've heard not everyone wants to listen to depressing shit even tho I'm not a fan of mr. Timberlake this is ignorance at its finest. Almost seems like she's saying white people never have to deal with poverty or struggle which sounds pretty damn racist to me.

These hideous sjw slime balls aren't known for their intellectual honesty.

My theory is this is them lashing out at an approved target. Their pent up self hatred and anger at a lifetime of rejection has manifested itself in this form.

I don't even like Justin Timberlake, and I thought the halftime show blew, but what the fuck is this lady on about? I don't even understand what people are mad about anymore these days.

Hey! I thought all those peckerwood Duck Dynasty boys were deplorables. What are they doing playing nice with that colored fella?!? o_O

I get where some on the alt right might have issues with the piece. However, it is hard to deny 2 facts.

1) this was definitely a year where the performer should have been African American considering what we have going on in the White House.

2) JT absolutely thumbed his nose at Janet which only makes it worse for the AA community
\

WHITES NEED NOT APPLY

That is your position. You are are a racist. Thank you for making your position clear.

Last edited:
\

WHITES NEED NOT APPLY

That is your position. Your are a racist. Thank you for making your position clear.
They shoulda just gotten David Allen Coe to do the halftime show then this NPR writer/speaker would have had a legitimate beef.

Back