Nowhere to change at gym

Can't drop trou in class there are women and children there.

I made this thread in jest but some of yous are taking it a little seriously. When I go to workout straight from work I just change in the port-a-potty that passes for a pisser. I have to put a towel on my car seat when going home regardless of whether I'm wearing gi pants. And as far as walking around not being self conscious some of yous apparently haven't seen how hippie chicks are getting lately.:redface:

So why not wear under armor compression shorts and plain shorts and a t shirt to the gym, then drop the shorts and put on the pants in the gym?

That's what I do, lol.

I wear my compression short and usually Aero yoga pants over them and a sports bra with a t shirt over it, I drop the pants, and put on shorts and go get on the mat. (we don't wear gi's).

If everyone in your gym is serious about training and isn't there for looks, it shouldn't be a problem at all.

I won't get naked infront of my training partners, not for them to know about my flesh belt.

Flesh belt. Super lame. I apologize.

^wtf, do you roll with nothing under your shorts or gi pants?

I wear compression shorts, and I'm in really bad shape.

After class the things are plastered to my bum. Gotta change outta those too.

We have 4 seperate changing rooms, so I'm good tho. I just post to get my yellow belt.

I'm pretty damn proud of my Gi and the work i put into learning and training jiu jitsu. I'll change into the Gi pants and a t shirt before i go to the gym (either from work or home) and go from there. I could care less what anyone thinks. If it was cold out i'd wear the whole gi on the way to class.

end of rant... cheers man

It was raining outside tonight so the hippies were under the awning of our gym. They were chain smoking while pressing their faces up against the window and staring inside at us . Friggin creepy.

I like track pants. Not for grappling. The slide off too easy.

I try not to expose myself too often.

Man up cupcake, someone is either going to see your gi pants, or your naughty bits, either one. Who really cares which?

It was raining outside tonight so the hippies were under the awning of our gym. They were chain smoking while pressing their faces up against the window and staring inside at us . Friggin creepy.

Does that patchouli and ass funk smell actually come into the gym? Fuggin gross man. There should be a law against smelly hippies within 25 of a public entrance. That shit will make you wanna ralph.

Back