Nowhere Fast or Anywhere Slow Edition

EnnEff

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Utd were quite poor today. Still too slow in build up & Ibra/Martial have poor off the ball movement on the break. Couple of fortunate goals papers over cracks.

Rooney, Fellaini & Herrera were below avg & Ibra/Martial were missing for most of the game.

Defence were great. Bailly's a find, Valencia was solid, Blind lacks pace but IQ makes up for it. De Gea could become god tier.

By the way for Gunners fan who are not really excited avout Arsenal's Starting eleven : Lacazette just scored an Hat Trick for us against Nancy (Victory 3-0 away) :)

By the way for Gunners fan who are not really excited avout Arsenal's Starting eleven : Lacazette just scored an Hat Trick for us against Nancy (Victory 3-0 away) :)

FFS Wenger

fuck you, you fat fass cunt
sI7Mvbk.gif

On Highway reading fred to get updates lol

i know i'm a dodgy yank but mourinho makes man u unbearable. his treatment of eva carneiro (during last year's chelsea meltdown) was an embarrassment. sure, she fucked up but she is way too good looking to be talked to in that way. mourinho is clearly a cuck.

Ooooffff Ramsey and Alexis nearly linking up to a goal

i know i'm a dodgy yank but mourinho makes man u unbearable. his treatment of eva carneiro was an embarrassment. sure, she fucked up but she is way too good looking to be talked to in that way. mourinho is clearly a cuck.

Maureen is a massive cunt.

The only way he wins is by spending a ton of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back