1. Where did your likes go? Please Read This Thread »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Opinion Nowadays when u encounter a racist incident the best thing u can do is to record & post it online?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by TapSnapBreak, Jun 28, 2020.

1. n...not crazy Silver Belt

Citizens not only ratting on each other for non-crimes, but also broadcasting it to their angry mob friends online so they can have a 20 million strong circle jerk to the video.

Downfall of society

C0NCH3TO, Denter and ka pow like this.
  2. nostradumbass Steel Belt

What was the point of you posting? Your dad abandoned you so now you're searching for validation from strangers online, then I explain to you why disproportionate, emotion based retribution for getting your feelings hurt does nothing but create a society of distrust and resentment, and your response is "I can't even".

There is no point in responding if all you're looking for is validation for throwing a tantrum to fill the void your dad left.

thehighking likes this.
  3. ShakatheG Green Belt

Lol my dad is a retired lecturer and my mom a retired social worker. Been married 36 years. Try again lol.

4. BEER Steel Belt Platinum Member

That drunk dude is hilarious. Imagine saying "Black people should be slaves, give my grandparents back their property" and then like.... "No disrespect to you tho".

What a cunt.

weed likes this.
  5. nostradumbass Steel Belt

{<jordan}

Wow, a lecturer and a social worker had a kid fueled by pure emotion. Total shocker.

PrinceOfPain likes this.
  6. ShakatheG Green Belt

And you engaged me in conversation, not the other way around. You resort to inaccurate insults because you lack the mental capacity and fortitude to have a mature conversation. Probably that low IQ.

7. ShakatheG Green Belt

LOL now I know my comment about you being emotional got to you.

8. Russky Green Belt

Cyberstalking laws must be enforced.

Denter likes this.
  9. nostradumbass Steel Belt

Lol, your entire stance is for emotion to decide everything. You didn't want a discussion, you just wanted opposing viewpoints to go away so you don't get your feelings hurt because you don't have the intellectual bandwidth to show anybody why you're right, so you want mob force to make them go away.

BIKES! likes this.
  10. ShakatheG Green Belt

I welcome discussion, you just live in a fantasy land. I bet you think 'murica is on the brink of civil war too don't ya lol.

11. nostradumbass Steel Belt

What does that even mean? You very clearly don't "welcome discussion", which is why you think people should dox and attack people for hurting your feelings. You welcome discussion, as long as the discussion affirms your ideology.

I explained clearly why mob retribution for an emotional slight is disparate, as well as why we have rights enshrined by the constitution and a system of due process for violating someone else's right, and you prefer the emotional satisfaction of an outrage mob and don't care how illogical and inefficient it is.

thehighking likes this.
  12. ShakatheG Green Belt

Nonsense, I think people should take accountability for their actions and not be supprised if their free speech gets them fired. Thats my whole point. You want all the benefits of free speech without out the concequences. That's not the real world.

13. Denter Silver Belt

Women have always enforced social mores with gossip and backbiting. Now that so much of society is spiritually female, and has smartphones, this has become very common.

PrinceOfPain likes this.
  14. method115 Titanium Belt

Why wouldn't it look great for me? Are you implying that if you tell me your going to fuck my wife I'm going to come back with some sort of racist remark?

15. ineverpost Black Belt

You should limit your interactions with people you don't know, nothing good can ever come of that.

16. nostradumbass Steel Belt

Um, yes, certainly when the "consequences" were just invented in the last few years and prevent people from saying what they believe is true.

17. nostradumbass Steel Belt

Dunno, maybe you'll pull out your camera.

18. ShakatheG Green Belt

People can still say what they want. They just better get ready to start job hunting when it is in conflict with their employer's ethos.

19. Scheme Black Belt

A lot of white people are going to further segregate themselves from minorities if this becomes a thing.

Michael Scott likes this.
  20. method115 Titanium Belt

Doubt it. Don't think there is a large segment of white people who are afraid of going on a racist tirade if they get angry.