Opinion Nowadays when u encounter a racist incident the best thing u can do is to record & post it online?

Citizens not only ratting on each other for non-crimes, but also broadcasting it to their angry mob friends online so they can have a 20 million strong circle jerk to the video.

Downfall of society

Lol you sound emotional. You are just spewing your rehearsed rhetoric that has nothing to do with my point. My point still stands, if you decide to provide the content for these videos through your lack of self control, then that's on you, not the person recording. In the same way you're an advocate for freedom, why is that freedom not extended to those recording. Why can you say what you want but someone can't record you saying it and post it online? If you know what your company's stance is, then consider your actions if you care about your career. Take personal responsibility.

All the other nonsense you have said, I'm not even going to address it lol.
What was the point of you posting? Your dad abandoned you so now you're searching for validation from strangers online, then I explain to you why disproportionate, emotion based retribution for getting your feelings hurt does nothing but create a society of distrust and resentment, and your response is "I can't even".

There is no point in responding if all you're looking for is validation for throwing a tantrum to fill the void your dad left.

What was the point of you posting? Your dad abandoned you so now you're searching for validation from strangers online, then I explain to you why disproportionate, emotion based retribution for getting your feelings hurt does nothing but create a society of distrust and resentment, and your response is "I can't even".

There is no point in responding if all you're looking for is validation for throwing a tantrum to fill the void your dad left.

Lol my dad is a retired lecturer and my mom a retired social worker. Been married 36 years. Try again lol.

sometimes these fuckers need to be put on full blast

That drunk dude is hilarious. Imagine saying "Black people should be slaves, give my grandparents back their property" and then like.... "No disrespect to you tho".

What a cunt.

And you engaged me in conversation, not the other way around. You resort to inaccurate insults because you lack the mental capacity and fortitude to have a mature conversation. Probably that low IQ.

LOL now I know my comment about you being emotional got to you.
Lol, your entire stance is for emotion to decide everything. You didn't want a discussion, you just wanted opposing viewpoints to go away so you don't get your feelings hurt because you don't have the intellectual bandwidth to show anybody why you're right, so you want mob force to make them go away.

Lol, your entire stance is for emotion to decide everything. You didn't want a discussion, you just wanted opposing viewpoints to go away so you don't get your feelings hurt.
I welcome discussion, you just live in a fantasy land. I bet you think 'murica is on the brink of civil war too don't ya lol.

I welcome discussion, you just live in a fantasy land. I bet you think 'murica is on the brink of civil war too don't ya lol.
What does that even mean? You very clearly don't "welcome discussion", which is why you think people should dox and attack people for hurting your feelings. You welcome discussion, as long as the discussion affirms your ideology.

I explained clearly why mob retribution for an emotional slight is disparate, as well as why we have rights enshrined by the constitution and a system of due process for violating someone else's right, and you prefer the emotional satisfaction of an outrage mob and don't care how illogical and inefficient it is.

What does that even mean? You very clearly don't "welcome discussion", which is why you think people should dox and attack people for hurting your feelings. You welcome discussion, as long as the discussion affirms your ideology.
Nonsense, I think people should take accountability for their actions and not be supprised if their free speech gets them fired. Thats my whole point. You want all the benefits of free speech without out the concequences. That's not the real world.

Women have always enforced social mores with gossip and backbiting. Now that so much of society is spiritually female, and has smartphones, this has become very common.

If I tell you I'm going to fuck your wife, then turn the camera on to film your response, it's not going to look great for you. Nobody wants to hear your side of the story and there's no video or proof of what I said, just your response, and if at some point anybody does listen to you, too late, you're already fired and everyone has already move on to the next target. That is a terrible society.

Why wouldn't it look great for me? Are you implying that if you tell me your going to fuck my wife I'm going to come back with some sort of racist remark?

You should limit your interactions with people you don't know, nothing good can ever come of that.

Nonsense, I think people should take accountability for their actions and not be supprised if their free speech gets them fired. Thats my whole point. You want all the benefits of free speech without out the concequences. That's not the real world.
Um, yes, certainly when the "consequences" were just invented in the last few years and prevent people from saying what they believe is true.

Why wouldn't it look great for me? Are you implying that if you tell me your going to fuck my wife I'm going to come back with some sort of racist remark?
Dunno, maybe you'll pull out your camera.

Um, yes, certainly when the "consequences" were just invented in the last few years and prevent people from saying what they believe is true.
People can still say what they want. They just better get ready to start job hunting when it is in conflict with their employer's ethos.

A lot of white people are going to further segregate themselves from minorities if this becomes a thing.

A lot of white people are going to further segregate themselves from minorities if this becomes a thing.

Doubt it. Don't think there is a large segment of white people who are afraid of going on a racist tirade if they get angry.

Back