Now you MFers understand why Yoel fought Izzy the way he did

All the people saying Izzy was running are idiots. Yoel stood there like a disconnected video game character for 3 minutes to start the fight.
So why didn’t Israel hit the stationary target that was Yoel?

Why? Costa practically played the same game as Romero where they just didn't commit to anything

The only person who's truly gone for Adesanya and tried to finish him was Gastelum, and he came pretty close to doing so

Nah

I think he fought extremely smart.

Unfortunately it led to a shitty fight but had he pushed forward, it wouldn't have ended well for him.

Utilizing his excellent defense and waiting for openings to counter, land that explosive death blow was his best shot.

Izzy seen what Yoel was doing and played it extremely safe. All it takes is one wrong move.

Unfortunately styles make fights but both fought very smart.
Facts and if one is honest, it's hard to argue with that, as lame as that fight was.

Yoel wanted to throw bombs? Is that why he threw almost nothing and fought like a pussy?
Nah Izzy fought like a pussy.

You're a cool poster. I've been in a real life situation like that in high school where this guy wanted to "fight" but he just wanted space to run around and try and tire me out. I went and leaned against a brick wall and said "I'm not moving. I'm not going to chase you around. If you fight to fight let's fight." His friends started calling him a pussy and eventually I was just like "fuck this. When you want to fight let me know" and me friends and I left listening to his friends roast him. Everyone called him scared for the rest of the year.

So I guess that's why I see it the way I do. I completely understand what Romero was trying to do.

Romero wasted his opportunity ..

too bad sooo sad ...

let everyone down !!

Fans
Cuba
Family
Himself
Team

that dude can go play in bellator or One

Why? Costa practically played the same game as Romero where they just didn't commit to anything

The only person who's truly gone for Adesanya and tried to finish him was Gastelum, and he came pretty close to doing so
Tbf Whittaker certainly went at Adesanya, just didn't work out to well for him. If he gets a rematch he's going to have to come up with a much better game plan.

He was.

These guys are just coping.
Lies, there was little to no action that fight, no one was pushing anything that came close to action, it was boring af a fact made worse as most of us thought it was going to be a banger of a fight.

Even if he rematches him the result will be the same so there is no need of the rematch

Tbf Whittaker certainly went at Adesanya, just didn't work out to well for him. If he gets a rematch he's going to have to come up with a much better game plan.
How u see Whittaker beating Izzy in the rematch and what kind of Game plan do u think Rob is going to execute ?

Romero has the skills to be competitive with anyone in the division. But that fight against Izzy was a joke
One of the Worst title fights ever and everyone should blame Yoel not Izzy for the fight to be boring

seems like kelvin is the only opponent with balls to actually fight izzy
GlassCircularAmurstarfish-size_restricted.gif
Kelvin was never the same fighter after that fight i think Izzy took his soul because Kelvin is on a losing streak he lost to Till at UFC 244 and then last July he lost to Hermansson by submission and Kelvin himself said that i was embarrassed

Yoel fought that way because he has no cardio.
If he thinks he is gonna use the wrestling against Izzy then he is wrong because he knows that he is gonna gassing himself

The first time Israel tried to engaged he got smashed with a huge overhand. He was on his bike the rest of the fight. Yoel held the center and Izzy danced around him all night.
Izzy won that fight because of the leg kicks other than that Yoel is the Champ

Back