NOW What Do You Think Of Jones At Heavyweight?

How many HW are well rounded like Gus? how many have that gas tank?

Gus is too big for LHW. Needs to move up and stop being a pussy.

My opinion before was when Jones decides to move up, he beats every HW on the planet.

Nothing I saw changes that.

The issue that Gus presented with Jon is that he has faster hands that Jon does. At HW Jon would pick up a pretty big speed advantage. I think this fight also shows that Jon has a pretty stout chin and lots of heart. I still think a 240 pound Jon Jones would be the HW champion.

You can't have 240 pound Jones and LHW speed Jones.

Its one or the other and both get beaten by the elite HW's.

Fortunately for Jones there are not many elite HW's!

You can't have 240 pound Jones and LHW speed Jones.

Its one or the other and both get beaten by the elite HW's.

Fortunately for Jones there are not many elite HW's!

why would be jones be slower at 240? he would be faster and in better shape if he didnt have to worry about making 205 for weigh ins

Gus did so well because his reach, Speed AND movement. HW has very few who have all three of those things. Jones would do fine at HW since HW is much less skilled then LHW

why would be jones be slower at 240? he would be faster and in better shape if he didnt have to worry about making 205 for weigh ins

Why are flyweights faster than lightweights?

Why are middle weights faster than heavyweights?

Why wasn't Ubereem faster than Overeem?

You Shertards are ridiculous.
Jones has one close fight so now has lost all credibility?

PS. Why is everyone shitting themselves over this? Last I checked, he is still a LHW

Current Jones will not handle HW.

Future Jones on the other hand, much like Future Trunks, will be much stronger and can handle it.

Gus did so well because his reach, Speed AND movement. HW has very few who have all three of those things. Jones would do fine at HW since HW is much less skilled then LHW

Browne and JDS have all three.

Jones would be in the top10 bringing a lot of interesting fights...but it wouldn't be dominant at all.

I love Jones, but Cain/JDS would rip him to shreds.

Why would you assume Jones would beat HW's when he's made a living on beating smaller opponents? I'm not saying it couldn't happen but there's nothing to base it on.

Same thing I thought yesterday: As of right now (yesterday), he'll have trouble with the top tier HW's.

Back