Now we know why Khabib doesn’t want a rematch

Yeah he's laughing at how glaringly fixed that crappy "fight" was. Donald got finished with punches to his arm.

here we go. I knew this was going to happen. Ya'll know what im talking about.

I hate kalabeeb, and his religion, but he smashes Conor 10/10 times.

{<jordan}
Come on.. Khabib isn't scared of his 2nd wife.

Now we know. Sadly this performance from Conor is only going to make Khabib even more scared of the rematch. I can see him refusing to rematch him.
lets see him fight tony without pulling out or ramadan around the corner

Fighting a random bout at welterweight, against a guy coming off TWO consecutive TKO losses, does not grant you a title shot at lightweight.

He literally refused to fight JG, who just knocked out Cowboy, to fight.... Cowboy.

Fight exhibition level talent get exhibition level results. It was fun to watch and definitely clever, but it doesn't mean much, by design.

Conor put up a much harder fight than Khabib will give him credit for.

Khabib has nothing to gain from the rematch (except money) but a ton to lose. Combine that with his risk aversion in general and he could possibly refuse to fight him.

Fighting a random bout at welterweight, against a guy coming off TWO consecutive TKO losses, does not grant you a title shot at lightweight.

He literally refused to fight JG, who just knocked out Cowboy, to fight.... Cowboy.

Fight exhibition level talent get exhibition level results. It was fun to watch and definitely clever, but it doesn't mean much, by design.
And Gaethje got dominated and finished by both Alvarez and Poirier. You are such a deluded hater.

I knew there would be threads like this after Conor finished cowboy. You really think Conor's gonna fight like that against Khabib, and not be hesitant as hell to throw anything, because he knows 5 minutes of grappling hell are waiting for him.

I think Im gonna have to take a few days off Sherdog, this shit is getting a little outta hand

When you consider khabib wants no part of Donald, it makes it that much more obvious

Ugh. This shit.

It was a very, very nice win by Conor.

It doesn't quality him for a rematch against Khabib while Gaethje is still on a three fight win streak though.

If he beats Gaethje then he deserves the rematch. Conor took zero damage here, Gaethje is injury free and well rested. Set it up to main event UFC 250 on Cinco de Mayo weekend.

cOnOQJK.gif

I mean Conor looked good tonight, but I doubt Khabib is scared of him. Especially considering the fact that Khabib dominated and finished Conor the last time they fought.

those clinch shoulders.

Khabib got rocked by a soft shot from Dustin and even MJ's misses were rocking him.

Them clinch shoulders would have put the russian out cold.

And Gaethje got dominated and finished by both Alvarez and Poirier. You are such a deluded hater.

Styles make fights. You are talking about MMAth which is absurd.

Either way, Nate Diaz beat the ever loving brakes off Cowboy, Pettis and Conor. Nate would get cartoonishly smashed by Khabib, it wouldn't even be a fight.

This is just plain old common sense.

Conor took a gimmie fight with a guy coming off two consecutive TKO loses that had previously been stopped FIVE TIMES in the first round, and now he's the 6th man to do it. It was obvious why this fight was booked.

Khabib got rocked by a soft shot from Dustin and even MJ's misses were rocking him.

Them clinch shoulders would have put the russian out cold.

Conor hit Khabib with harder shots than those shoulders. Did nothing.

Conor turned into a panic wrestler from a weak Nate punch.

Styles make fights. You are talking about MMAth which is absurd.

Either way, Nate Diaz beat the ever loving brakes off Cowboy, Pettis and Conor. Nate would get cartoonishly smashed by Khabib, it wouldn't even be a fight.

This is just plain old common sense.

Conor took a gimmie fight with a guy coming off two consecutive TKO loses that had previously been stopped FIVE TIMES in the first round, and now he's the 6th man to do it. It was obvious why this fight was booked.
What will the new excuse be next time? What will you say when he demolishes Gaethje?

What will the new excuse be next time? What will you say when he demolishes Gaethje?

Sorry just so we are clear - Conor is the third consecutive guy to put Cowboy away. He booked a fight with a guy coming off two stoppage losses, literally his last fight being a first round KO loss.

This makes for the SIXTH time Cowboy has been knocked out in the first round in the UFC.

Those are facts and not subject to dispute. That isn't my opinion and its not an excuse, that is objective reality.

Regarding Conor -vs- JG, I think that is a very fun fight and its the one that should have been booked in the first place. I think its obvious why Conor took the guy coming off double losses, instead of the guy who knocked him out. If he would like to work his way back to a title shot, he has to beat someone thats actually ... winning fights.

Back