Now we know why Khabib doesn’t want a rematch

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Now we know. Sadly this performance from Conor is only going to make Khabib even more scared of the rematch. I can see him refusing to rematch him.

Khabib is laughing at that shitty lunging punch to start the fight, or those clinch shoulders.

Great way to get put on your ass by someone who can wrestle.

He’s got 9 wins to go, relax

Now we know. Sadly this performance from Conor is only going to make Khabib even more scared of the rematch. I can see him refusing to rematch him.

Khabib could have literally raped Conor Prison Style if he wanted to...

LOL

Khabib stood with Conor and all but dropped him and smashed him. If you truly believe Khabib is 'scared', you're simply delusional.

1Ru13ay.gif

Why would he be scared?

Conor had more impressive wins over more impressive opponents prior to the Khabib fight.

Khabib is scared of proper 12 170 lbs Conrad confirmed. Khabib is shook.

Yeah Khabib would just half ass clinch with no grip and stand there and let Conor do that. Sure.

Khabib had the better of Conor literally everywhere the fight went. LMAO. Where was this godly power vs Khabib and Nate ?

I'm sure Khabib, a Russian with a 28-0 record is extremely scared of a guy he finished. You're an amazing psychologist. Usually people become extremely scared of fighters they destroyed.

Back