Now that Vitor confessed...

Pm me any questions you have after this and I'll help you out any way I can.

But no, none of those items would cause you to piss hot. Certain bcaas can elevate test levels temporarily, but not enough to make much of a difference.

appreciate it buddy, thank

This is always the most ridiculous (read: dishonest) excuse.

Nobody pays for and shoots needles of a foreign hormone into their ass cheeks because it doesn't work incredibly, wildly better than not shooting hormones into your ass cheeks.

There is no scenario under which we need to address someone sitting on their couch. In both scenarios in this sport (and true of all people competing) everyone is training. Saying whey protein has a commensurate or even comparable effect on the human body to shooting testosterone is crazy.

It means we have to play a game, and its called 'stupid or liar'

Good god even posting on these forums is ridiculous and pointless.

Have you ever cycled anything or are you just regurgitating shit you read online like 95% of the people on here?

Sound pretty impressed with yourself, nice job completely exaggerating about what I said and taking it completely out of context.

Never once did I claim they were equal, did I?

Honestly don't know what you claimed. Read that roids were the same as protein/creatine combo, was enough.

You can do a cycle of increased protein intake and you'll just end up full of shit, literally.

Honestly don't know what you claimed. Read that roids were the same as protein/creatine combo, was enough.

You can do a cycle of increased protein intake and you'll just end up full of shit, literally.

Ok for the THIRD fucking time, I NEVER SAID THEY WERE EQUAL I SAID THEY BOTH AID IN RECOVERY DO YOU UNDER STAND THIS TIME?

Good god even posting on these forums is ridiculous and pointless.

Have you ever cycled anything or are you just regurgitating shit you read online like 95% of the people on here?

No, I've never done steroids. The good news is not having personal experience with PEDS and easily spotting that you are 1,000 miles off the mark is not mutually exclusive.

I wrestled from 3rd grade through college, and I am one of the many athletes who didn't think the needle was the answer.

The other goofy argument juice apologists make is that 'hey everyone is doing it' which is a total farce. I would absolutely bet my house that Fedor, BJ Penn and Nick Diaz never did steroids. Not only did they become champions and millionaires, but they can look in the mirror every morning and know they did it with integrity.

Saying diet and whey protein shakes is the same as injecting testosterone means you are either stupid or a liar.

Ok for the THIRD fucking time, I NEVER SAID THEY WERE EQUAL I SAID THEY BOTH AID IN RECOVERY DO YOU UNDER STAND THIS TIME?

Went back and actually read instead of skimming and catching other people's paraphrasing.

Apologies

Studies have shown that taking whey protein and creatine pre and post workout increases recovery 4 times faster than without. Should we ban those too?

Agreed here. This is truth. Besides all the gimmick stuff in pretty $80 containers, the basics work.

I don't think he deserves a title shot, I say let him start from square 1 and work his way up, he needs 5-7 impressive wins which should take him into him 40s. To me now we know he was on trt, the bisping, rockhold hendo wins never happened.

Or it gave him the same test levels of a normal person. So he was able to be stong and train harder just like a normal person. Anything over that then he would need extra help which anyone can do. No trt needed.

Much delusion, so butthurt

With zero protein in your diet, could you build muscle on testosterone?

without photosynthesis could you grow grass... to feed a cow .....to make a steak .....to feed to a fighter....to get the protein that he needed to put on muscle? Obviously sunlight is a performance enhancing drug of the same vein as exogenous testoreone .......duh!

Your argument is tired dude.

Add in farmers giving livestock hormones to put on weight before slaughter. You ever see a cow lifting weights?
I cannot believe there is someone on here trying to say protein is comparable in effect to test.
You can look up Shalender Bhassin's studies which has shown that 600mg/wk participants who sat on the couch and did no exercise increase fat free mass significantly after 8-10weeks so you are wrong.

PEDs makes a huge difference in size for pro bodybuilders, not just icing on top of the already big cake. Arguing otherwise is just plain dumb.

No, I've never done steroids. The good news is not having personal experience with PEDS and easily spotting that you are 1,000 miles off the mark is not mutually exclusive.

I wrestled from 3rd grade through college, and I am one of the many athletes who didn't think the needle was the answer.

The other goofy argument juice apologists make is that 'hey everyone is doing it' which is a total farce. I would absolutely bet my house that Fedor, BJ Penn and Nick Diaz never did steroids. Not only did they become champions and millionaires, but they can look in the mirror every morning and know they did it with integrity.

Saying diet and whey protein shakes is the same as injecting testosterone means you are either stupid or a liar.

Here we go again for the fourth fucking time with the whey protein/creatine is the same as testosterone claim.

NEVER ONCE DID I CLAIM THEY WERE THE SAME I SAID THEY BOTH AID IN RECOVERY!

Yes, there are plenty of fighters out there that never use steroids in their lives. Without a doubt. I worked with two fighters that refused to use anything, and they ended up being the most successful and talented fighters I worked with. One even competed for a ufc title without ever touching PED's.

The other fighters were more worried about how their physique looked and being big and lean as possible for their weight class.

You have implied that I am a liar several times now. You don't fucking know me personally. You know nothing about me. I have spoken the truth and relayed my first hand experiences in this thread to give my point of view, and now I've had to defend myself for several pages because yourself and several others took what I said out of context.

I want to act surprised at how ignorant most of these posts and this thread is, but I'm really not.

Confessed? He did nothing wrong. The Athletic Commissions however, they were forced to backtrack and completely ban TRT because Vitor made them look stupid. He wasn't suspended, fined, or punished at all because the guy did nothing wrong.

That's Sherdog at the core though isn't, it? Shit on Vitor, and dickride Barnett/Sonnen etc. How about those people posting that Rothwell vs Vera gif and praising the guy and his performance, yet Ben actually failed a test after a fight. Vitor's "failed test" was before he even had a fight officially announced or scheduled.

without photosynthesis could you grow grass... to feed a cow .....to make a steak .....to feed to a fighter....to get the protein that he needed to put on muscle? Obviously sunlight is a performance enhancing drug of the same vein as exogenous testoreone .......duh!

Your argument is tired dude.

Good to know. Not that anyone asked for your opinion.

Gatorade aids in recovery; chocolate milk, extra sleep. You're taking two effects both have, and using that as a means to link them as the same. THe nutrient partitioning of extra test, plus limiting the effects of cortisol and extra red blood cells, means comparing it with protein is like comparing apples and testosterone. Higher test levels will signal muscle synthesis with no other action. Protein won't.
Here we go again for the fourth fucking time with the whey protein/creatine is the same as testosterone claim.

NEVER ONCE DID I CLAIM THEY WERE THE SAME I SAID THEY BOTH AID IN RECOVERY!

Yes, there are plenty of fighters out there that never use steroids in their lives. Without a doubt. I worked with two fighters that refused to use anything, and they ended up being the most successful and talented fighters I worked with. One even competed for a ufc title without ever touching PED's.

The other fighters were more worried about how their physique looked and being big and lean as possible for their weight class.

You have implied that I am a liar several times now. You don't fucking know me personally. You know nothing about me. I have spoken the truth and relayed my first hand experiences in this thread to give my point of view, and now I've had to defend myself for several pages because yourself and several others took what I said out of context.

But yours on the other hand........some heady information indeed!

I have firsthand experience with the stuff in discussion. I'm not proud of it, but it's the truth.
Do you have any experience with using anabolics? If you don't, why would I care about anything you have to say?

Gatorade aids in recovery; chocolate milk, extra sleep. You're taking two effects both have, and using that as a means to link them as the same. THe nutrient partitioning of extra test, plus limiting the effects of cortisol and extra red blood cells, means comparing it with protein is like comparing apples and testosterone. Higher test levels will signal muscle synthesis with no other action. Protein won't.

Very true. I agree 100%. I wasn't making an actual comparison between them though.
I was implying that if recovery was an issue with trt, should we ban everything that aids in recovery?
Again, I never once said they were on the same level. They both aid in a certain aspect, but to much different degrees.

take synthetic testosterone and andro for example. Andro converts into testosterone once absorbed into your system. Is andro as powerful and effective as synthetic testosterone? Absolutely not, but they are both banned. Why? Because they both elevate the said hormone.

Thank you for being polite in your response.

Back