Now that Vitor confessed...

he publically always stated his trt never hide anything, he got tested a day after he took a dose which rises ur levels right away then did mulitipul tests after to show he stays in range. ignorance is bliss my friend

The bliss of ignorance is yours. Which is not surprising you actually asked if protein formulations could make you piss hot.

Remember those idio..I mean Vitor fans who swore up and down that Vitor passed the Feb random test, but chose not to release the results due to matters of principle and privacy? LOL oh Vitor and or steroid fans, bless your big hearts and tiny brains.

lmao

He wasn't doing anything thing different than most fighters do behind the scenes in the first place.

People forget this guy was demolishing fighters long before he was on trt. The guy is a natural fighter and one of the most gifted athletes in mma history.

Then the other argument is "well trt helped him train harder and recover faster."

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no!! God forbid he can train harder and recover faster!!

Studies have shown that taking whey protein and creatine pre and post workout increases recovery 4 times faster than without. Should we ban those too?

OMG where were you 15 years ago. Should have told Lance Armstrong he could have won 7 Tour de France on creatine and pre/post workouts. That dumbass got on steroids and hgh and brought disgrace to himself and his foundation when celltech works just as well. Live strong.

I hope this doesn't ruin his career. The article said his level was 142 and normal is 300-1100. That's quite a bit lower.

OMG where were you 15 years ago. Should have told Lance Armstrong he could have won 7 Tour de France on creatine and pre/post workouts. That dumbass got on steroids and hgh and brought disgrace to himself and his foundation when celltech works just as well. Live strong.

Thanks for the sherdog bro knowledge lesson. Is there anywhere in my post I said whey and creatine were and EQUAL to trt? No I didn't so stfu.

I've seen many guys get big just increasing their protein intake. I've never seen a 140 lb guy take 500 mg of test per week, sit on the couch for 12 weeks and put on size.

Bodybuilding is diet and training, and PED's are the icing on the cake. Anyone who values aas over diet and training would fail at bodybuilding before they even started.

You can look up Shalender Bhassin's studies which has shown that 600mg/wk participants who sat on the couch and did no exercise increase fat free mass significantly after 8-10weeks so you are wrong.

PEDs makes a huge difference in size for pro bodybuilders, not just icing on top of the already big cake. Arguing otherwise is just plain dumb.

will be interesting to see how trt-less vitor fares against Sonnen

Thanks for the sherdog bro knowledge lesson. Is there anywhere in my post I said whey and creatine were and EQUAL to trt? No I didn't so stfu.

And that is why creatine and pre workouts should never be mentioned as a comparison to steroids...you're welcome. Have a nice day.

You can look up Shalender Bhassin's studies which has shown that 600mg/wk participants who sat on the couch and did no exercise increase fat free mass significantly after 8-10weeks so you are wrong.

PEDs makes a huge difference in size for pro bodybuilders, not just icing on top of the already big cake. Arguing otherwise is just plain dumb.

Obviously they are a requirement to be a competing bodybuilder, but I'll never value them more than diet and proper training.

I've been there, and I don't need anyone to assure me that what I'm saying is the truth.

Considering you compared whey protein to shooting testosterone it totally blew my mind that you are a former juice head.

One of lifes many curve balls.

:rolleyes:

Claimed to know what he's talking about.

Juicing up is the same as adding an extra scoop of protein? Got it.
Can't grow without water either, so that means hydrating is the same as PEDs.

And that is why creatine and pre workouts should never be mentioned as a comparison to steroids...you're welcome. Have a nice day.

You too. Good luck with your Google research.

I've seen many guys get big just increasing their protein intake. I've never seen a 140 lb guy take 500 mg of test per week, sit on the couch for 12 weeks and put on size.

Bodybuilding is diet and training, and PED's are the icing on the cake. Anyone who values aas over diet and training would fail at bodybuilding before they even started.

This is always the most ridiculous (read: dishonest) excuse.

Nobody pays for and shoots needles of a foreign hormone into their ass cheeks because it doesn't work incredibly, wildly better than not shooting hormones into your ass cheeks.

There is no scenario under which we need to address someone sitting on their couch. In both scenarios in this sport (and true of all people competing) everyone is training. Saying whey protein has a commensurate or even comparable effect on the human body to shooting testosterone is crazy.

It means we have to play a game, and its called 'stupid or liar'

everybody is talking about the physical effects, but what about the psychological side effects of the lowered levels. trt vitor died of a broken heart.

I blame the media. The bodybuilding world has been really good at convincing kids that it's not the steroids but proper form and diet that made them grow into mass monsters and also gnc supplements...yeah those help. You need protein, nitric oxide, aminos...but not roids, hgh or insulin.

Fedor never had to cheat to achieve greatness in two different sports, even fighting bigger guys.

Vitor had to cheat to achieve semi-greatness in one sport.

Fuck it, honestly. I (and millions of others) wanted to see TRTor vs Weidman. Whatever, we can only wonder now.

I blame the media. The bodybuilding world has been really good at convincing kids that it's not the steroids but proper form and diet that made them grow into mass monsters and also gnc supplements...yeah those help. You need protein, nitric oxide, aminos...but not roids, hgh or insulin.

And sleep. UFC really needs to start sleep testing. The guys getting a solid 8 hours are fucking cheaters.

Sound pretty impressed with yourself, nice job completely exaggerating about what I said and taking it completely out of context.

Never once did I claim they were equal, did I?

Back