Now that Vitor confessed...

you would die if you have no protein in your diet.

My point exactly. You can't have one without the other. So yes, they are comparable.

Vitor having a level of 1400 is total bullshit on his part, I'll agree with you 100% on that.

My point is trt is not the problem. Steroid cycling is not the problem. The testing system is the problem. If they fixed that then neither issue would matter anymore. I don't think Zuffa has a genuine interest in catching the cheaters or pushing for better testing.

Now that Vitor confessed...his penance is 4 Our Fathers and 3 Hail Marys.

uhh... have you taken steroids/peds before?

I was a competing bodybuilder for many years and was a strength and conditioning coach for several ufc and wec fighters back when I was finishing up college in the southwest about 7 years ago.

I've used everything under the sun and I have a pretty good grasp on what I'm talking about.

Just make the shit legal already. This is sports entertainment. What's more entertaining than two hulked up super humans trying to kill each other?

My point exactly. You can't have one without the other. So yes, they are comparable.

Vitor having a level of 1400 is total bullshit on his part, I'll agree with you 100% on that.

My point is trt is not the problem. Steroid cycling is not the problem. The testing system is the problem. If they fixed that then neither issue would matter anymore. I don't think Zuffa has a genuine interest in catching the cheaters or pushing for better testing.
Well the only reason the testing system is a problem is because steroid cycling and TRT are real problems. The solution is obvious, they need to implement Olympic style random blood tests for fighters between fights.

no they aren't. Protein is a vital nutrient. Testosterone is a hormone your body naturally produces.

I'm not really sure what your point is honestly. So you are defending Vitor cheating because everyone else cheats and the system is broken?

I was a competing bodybuilder for many years and was a strength and conditioning coach for several ufc and wec fighters back when I was finishing up college in the southwest about 7 years ago.

I've used everything under the sun and I have a pretty good grasp on what I'm talking about.
and you're okay with Vitor taking juice?

he publically always stated his trt never hide anything, he got tested a day after he took a dose which rises ur levels right away then did mulitipul tests after to show he stays in range. ignorance is bliss my friend

he publically always stated his trt never hide anything, he got tested a day after he took a dose which rises ur levels right away then did mulitipul tests after to show he stays in range. ignorance is bliss my friend
Yes your levels are gonna be higher right after taking a dose, but Vitor even admits in the letter that the dose was too high and that his doctor reduced it to be within the required levels.

no they aren't. Protein is a vital nutrient. Testosterone is a hormone your body naturally produces.

I'm not really sure what your point is honestly. So you are defending Vitor cheating because everyone else cheats and the system is broken?

You couldn't be an athlete without protein, and you couldn't be an athlete without testosterone.
If you had to choose, would you rather be a fighter on trt that only has access to top ramen as a nutrition source or be a clean fighter who has access to grass fed beef or any other healthy protein source?

I choose the clean fighter with adequate protein. If you don't think they both hold at least equal weight, then you are very short sided.

I'm saying it's hypocritical to single out vitor when almost all the fighters are probably using more gear than he does! Yes, the testing system needs a gigantic makeover.

Considering you compared whey protein to shooting testosterone it totally blew my mind that you are a former juice head.

One of lifes many curve balls.

:rolleyes:

I'm saying it's hypocritical to single out vitor when almost all the fighters are probably using more gear than he does! Yes, the testing system needs a gigantic makeover.
Yes there might be fighters out there that are using more stuff than Vitor, but the reason why Vitor is singled out is because he has been caught cheating the system several times.

Many of the fighters I worked with were using things such as short estered testosterone, winstrol, anavar, ect, and I'm convinced these compounds caused many of their injuries because they got too strong too fast for their joints and ligaments to handle. I think PED's cause many injuries in the sport. After that came to my attention I turned my back on cycling PED's.

No I would honestly rather see a clean vitor and a clean sport. But it's a fairy tale to see that happen until they step up the testing in a major way.

You couldn't be an athlete without protein, and you couldn't be an athlete without testosterone.
If you had to choose, would you rather be a fighter on trt that only has access to top ramen as a nutrition source or be a clean fighter who has access to grass fed beef or any other healthy protein source?

I choose the clean fighter with adequate protein. If you don't think they both hold at least equal weight, then you are very short sided.

hey random question I see you know your shit maybe not the right place to ask but Ill try anyway, I take Mr hyde pre workout, BCAAs during work out, HCL creatine after working out, then protein shakes, would I fail a piss test do you know? would that put my test levels up at all even?

I never said you don't need testosterone. I said it is dumb to compare drinking protein shakes to TRT/steroids.

You need to ingest protein, you don't need to add testosterone to your body, it already produces its own (unless you have a disorder, and in Vitor's case this is debatable because of his past record of pissing hot).

There's a reason why steroids - and now TRT - are illegal in pro MMA (I don't really care what a fighter takes, it's their choice and I like watching fights)

Considering you compared whey protein to shooting testosterone it totally blew my mind that you are a former juice head.

I've seen many guys get big just increasing their protein intake. I've never seen a 140 lb guy take 500 mg of test per week, sit on the couch for 12 weeks and put on size.

Bodybuilding is diet and training, and PED's are the icing on the cake. Anyone who values aas over diet and training would fail at bodybuilding before they even started.

hey random question I see you know your shit maybe not the right place to ask but Ill try anyway, I take Mr hyde pre workout, BCAAs during work out, HCL creatine after working out, then protein shakes, would I fail a piss test do you know? would that put my test levels up at all even?

Pm me any questions you have after this and I'll help you out any way I can.

But no, none of those items would cause you to piss hot. Certain bcaas can elevate test levels temporarily, but not enough to make much of a difference.

gandalf_to_the_music.gif

Remember those idio..I mean Vitor fans who swore up and down that Vitor passed the Feb random test, but chose not to release the results due to matters of principle and privacy? LOL oh Vitor and or steroid fans, bless your big hearts and tiny brains.

Back