Now that Vitor confessed...

manwich

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this video from a year ago? (especially @ 3:10-3:45)

Honestly I thought it was hilarious before today, now it's even funnier.

TRT-Vitor, what a fighter

Thank you Vitor for providing the counterargument to the age old statement, "But TRT didn't teach Vitor how to kick!" No, but it allowed him to be stronger and train harder and longer than a man his age should.

TRT-Vitor, what a fighter

I'm really curious to see how he does without TRT, unless he finds other ways to "enhance" performance.

If he is noticeably worse without it, I'll actually be kinda sad. TRT-Vitor was one of the most entertaining fighters I've watched.

Thank you Vitor for providing the counterargument to the age old statement, "But TRT didn't teach Vitor how to kick!" No, but it allowed him to be stronger and train harder and longer than a man his age should.

You can quote Vitor from that video, "If you think you're gonna get me tired, sorry :icon_chee."

110913-UFC-Fight-Night-TV-Pi4_20131109232603895_660_320.JPG

I'm really gonna miss this guy..

Or it gave him the same test levels of a normal person. So he was able to be stong and train harder just like a normal person. Anything over that then he would need extra help which anyone can do. No trt needed.

Or it gave him the same test levels of a normal person. So he was able to be stong and train harder just like a normal person. Anything over that then he would need extra help which anyone can do. No trt needed.

True to an extent, but from his paperwork at one point his levels were at 1400 which would be damn near of the genetic elite and not the normal person at any age. This would allow him to put on muscle mass easier and recover from hard training quicker than a normal person, to say the least. The more you're able to train the better you'll be. I'm not hating, but I'm just saying....

Not Mr. Current-Events are ya?

He wasn't doing anything thing different than most fighters do behind the scenes in the first place.

People forget this guy was demolishing fighters long before he was on trt. The guy is a natural fighter and one of the most gifted athletes in mma history.

Then the other argument is "well trt helped him train harder and recover faster."

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no!! God forbid he can train harder and recover faster!!

Studies have shown that taking whey protein and creatine pre and post workout increases recovery 4 times faster than without. Should we ban those too?

He wasn't doing anything thing different than most fighters do behind the scenes in the first place.

People forget this guy was demolishing fighters long before he was on trt. The guy is a natural fighter and one of the most gifted athletes in mma history.

Then the other argument is "well trt helped him train harder and recover faster."

Studies have shown that taking whey protein and creatine pre and post workout increases recovery 4 times faster than without. Should we ban those too?

Whey protein and creatine don't have serious negative long term effects.

Soo you're comparing protein/creatine to testosterone?

It makes me laugh people are surprised that he is juicing. I'm sure 90% of the fighters are on peds. Most know how and when to cycle off but every now and again one slips up and this time it was Vitor once again.

True to an extent, but from his paperwork at one point his levels were at 1400 which would be damn near of the genetic elite and not the normal person at any age. This would allow him to put on muscle mass easier and recover from hard training quicker than a normal person, to say the least. The more you're able to train the better you'll be. I'm not hating, but I'm just saying....

Being at 1400 nl is where my defense of vitor stops. I had no problem with him being upwards of 600, but 1400 is blatant abuse of the system.

So basically he was running elevated levels and tapering down before tests. That is wrong of him and his doctor to do that, and it's probably better that trt goes away. Not that he won't just go back to cycling and then tapering off like all the other fighters do, but it's a start.

I've said it before and ill say it again: the only solution to get peds under control is random carbon isotope ratio testing 365 days a year, even when fighters are injured or haven't fought in a long time.

You implement that testing and 90% of the users get clean and quit using steroids.

Whey protein and creatine don't have serious negative long term effects.

Low testosterone levels have 10x more long term negative effects than being on the upper limit of a healthy test level.

Look up the evidence and studies and tell me I'm wrong.

Back