Now that the Ligther Weight Classes matured

Meh...155 should be the smallest weight class in the ufc.

mighty-mouse.jpg

The epitome of athleticism & technique

IMO ideal weight class system:
(difference 15)
(difference 20)
(difference 25)
(difference 30)

I personally like lighter weight classes also, but most of the fans (excluding hard core fans such as Sherdoggers) don't care about them at all. You could easly see it from PPV numbers.
If UFC wants to be fastest growing sport again, like it was 5 year ago, they would need to implement previously described (or similar) system.

(difference 15)
(difference 20)
(difference 25)
(difference 30)

I personally like lighter weight classes also, but most of the fans (excluding hard core fans such as Sherdoggers) don't care about them at all. You could easly see it from PPV numbers.
If UFC wants to be fastest growing sport again, like it was 5 year ago, they would need to implement previously described (or similar) system.
Holy fuck, your brilliant plan is to cut some of the deepest divisions from the UFC? Erik Prindle will be headlining a card if that ever happened.

The PPV numbers are shit across the board.

(difference 15)
(difference 20)
(difference 25)
(difference 30)

You want to get rid of all the lower divisions, and cut heavyweight in half, even though the current heavyweight champion could easily cut to 230.

I couldn't even pretend to be this stupid if I tried.

I'm all about lower weight classes, it's where you find the most technical, athletic and fast fighters. I want the UFC ,when they expand in latin america and southeast asia, to add the 115 men's division, even the 105 men division.

We will have crazy 4 foot tall asians jumping around throwing 720 kicks

Last edited:
I'm all about lower weight classes, it's where you find the most technical, athletic and fast faster. I want the UFC when they expand in latin america and southeast asia to add the 115 men's division, even the 105 men division.

We will have crazy 4 foot tall asians jumping around throwing 720 kicks

Let

Back