Now that the dust has settled....

louiscyphere

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Condit vs. Diaz

Ive heard there was controversy about this fight. Can anyone explain? Carlos clearly dominated.

Conor bless

Last edited:
I wouldn't say Condit dominated but he clearly won. Mainly just salty Diaz fanboys caused the 'controversy'.

It wasn't overly controversial. Conor clearly won the 1st. He won the 2nd by dropping Nate twice. He lost the 3rd. Clearly won the 4th. 5th coulda gone either way.

It wasn't overly controversial. Conor clearly won the 1st. He won the 2nd by dropping Nate twice. He lost the 3rd. Clearly won the 4th. 5th coulda gone either way.
He's talking about Carlos Condit vs. Nick Diaz, not Conor vs. Nate lol.

Condit fought smart and outpointed Diaz

Condit outpointed Diaz, but I think Nick was on marijuana and ate a suspension later. Also, Nick was constantly mocking and insulting Condit, even on one occasion Condit missed with a spinning back elbow, then Nick said: "spinning shit, you're throwing spinning shit?" :D

Can you imagine the beating Masvidal would give Nick Diaz?It would worse than Matt Hughes caving in Royce Gracie;s dome!
<Bottle.gif>

He's talking about Carlos Condit vs. Nick Diaz, not Conor vs. Nate lol.
I misread, my bad. Jones edged it imo. First three rounds were all close. And even though Gus came on strong in the 4th, Jones turned it back his his favor with the elbow. Then the 5th was clearly his.

Condit vs Fedor 2020 make it happen, tomato head.

I misread, my bad. Jones edged it imo. First three rounds were all close. And even though Gus came on strong in the 4th, Jones turned it back his his favor with the elbow. Then the 5th was clearly his.
<mma4>

Lmao

Condit vs. Diaz

Ive heard there was controversy about this fight. Can anyone explain? Carlos clearly dominated.

Conor bless
1. Condit is a beast who actually matched Nick in there
tenor.gif

3. Who cares, Conor would black them both out even in a handicap 2v1 match...and it doesn't matter 'weight'

Back