Now that elections are over Dem Govs will start to lockdown again

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.wral.com/cooper-to-brie...lection-as-cases-climb-across-nc-us/19371594/
Here in NC Gov Cooper who just won re-election is holding a briefing on Covid. The assumption is he is going to be reinstating lockdowns since the numbers are so bad.

The timing on this is clearly 100% political as cases have been rising since the end of September and surpassed the original peak in mid October. As you can see on the graph in the link below
https://www.wral.com/coronavirus/north-carolina-coronavirus-cases-maps-graphs-live-updates/19010016/

If Cooper really believed the lockdowns were the best thing to help the people of NC he would have started instituting them at the very latest mid October. He cares more about getting re-elected than helping the people of NC. To the people who got duped into thinking these democrats care about you please remember the dems are playing political games just like Trump was. At least Trump was consistent in his message that he would rather keep the economy open and this was fake news despite the stupidity of that line of thinking.

Dem leadership pointed the finger at Trump while tailoring their Covid response to what was politically convenient rather than what was in the best interest of the people.

Last edited:
Kids aren't going back to school anytime soon

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Newsom-governor-kids-private-school-Sacramento-15694521.php

"California Gov. Gavin Newsom said at a Friday press briefing his children are resuming in-person learning with a "phased-in approach," as schools across the state remain closed, including all public schools in San Francisco, amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The governor's four children, ages 4 to 11, attend a private school in Sacramento County, according to Politico."

They could have done this prior to the election.

Governors have always had this power. Too bad they put it back on the Feds.

Cherry-picking federalism, what a joke.

Wait, I thought the nutter theory was that Democrats were just pretending to care about the pandemic to hurt the economy and thus Trump, and once the election is over, they're going to go back to realizing that it doesn't matter.

Wait, I thought the nutter theory was that Democrats were just pretending to care about the pandemic to hurt the economy and thus Trump, and once the election is over, they're going to go back to realizing that it doesn't matter.
I don't support any nutter theories. I'm showing what is happening with proof. Its a fact that things were getting worse in September and were worse mid October than the previous spike yet Cooper did nothing, now 2 days after election he is going to implement new lockdowns.
So 2 options

A. Cooper thinks lockdowns do save lives, but put his political career ahead of lives

B. Cooper doesn't think lockdowns work, but likes the power.

B sounds dumb to me so I'm going with option A.

Last edited:

it's about making people reliant on the government and election fraud. Things can have more than one use SJ.

don't care about who wins....COVID is peaking again...winter is coming with COVID...

it might as well be, no votes can be cast anymore
The count isnt complete, trump can still narrowly flip arizona and if he holds PA, he's re-elected.

Even if he loses, they wil litigate the living shit out every close state. And if they prove that one of the states illegally changed rules or used ilegal practices to count, and that goes further to the now republican stacked supreme court and wins, he can discount the late votes and flip a state. He gets re-elected.

Im not saying he will win, im saying its not close to being over and everybody on the left also knows that.

The count isnt complete, trump can still narrowly flip arizona and if he holds PA, he's re-elected.

Even if he loses, they wil litigate the living shit out every close state. And if they prove that one of the states illegally changed rules or used ilegal practices to count, and that goes further to the now republican stacked supreme court and wins, he can discount the late votes and flip a state. He gets re-elected.

Im not saying he will win, im saying its not close to being over and everybody on the left also knows that.
Governor races are done and the Presidential election is irrelevant to what this thread is about.

I don't support any nutter theories. I'm showing what is happening with proof. Its a fact that things were getting worse in September and were worse mid October than the previous spike yet Cooper did nothing, now 2 days after election he is going to implement new lockdowns.
So 2 options

A. Cooper thinks lockdowns do save lives, but pit his political career ahead of lives

B. Cooper doesn't think lockdowns work, but likes the power.

B sounds dumb to me so I'm going with option A.

it's about making people reliant on the government and election fraud. Things can
have more than one use SJ.

:) I guess as meltdowns go, throwing up a blizzard of logically incompatible and nutty CTs isn't as bad as it could be:

:) I guess as meltdowns go, throwing up a blizzard of logically incompatible and nutty CTs isn't as bad as it could be:

What does some retard yelling about the election have to do with this thread? This thread is about Dems placing their political career over the health of their constituents. You are trying to deflect by painting anyone who doesn't vote dem as some CT nut while providing zero substance to the topic of the thread.

I thought we had to count all the votes first before we could call the election?

Governor races are done and the Presidential election is irrelevant to what this thread is about.
Pls, TS u cited trump several times and with that a supreme court recount involves the other elections as well

They'll change their conspiracy theories depending on whichever way the wind is currently blowing.

Back