Now that Biden is President-elect, lets go over some things.

Wait, do you disagree?

Also, what's going on with Michael's Flynndication? Is Barr gonna roll Mifsud out to show Biden colluded with Hillary and the Derpkranians to steal the election from Trump, like a true deep state would?

Everything will be the same as now, only with more Mexicans and terrorists.

Trump dug a really deep hole. It’ll be tough for Biden to get out of, especially if evil McConnell remains Speaker. But honestly anything is better than Trump.

Ok. So you don't know Biden's plan for any of the issues the OP mentioned, but you do know that everything that goes wrong from here on out is the fault of Trump and McConnell.

Last edited:
Lol
Biden's VP had her biggest moments in their debates calling him a racist. If we believe anything these ppl say then we just elected a racist, with the most authoritarian VP on the board

Richard Spencer has been loudly celebrating Biden's win on twitter all day.

He can do neither of those things without getting then by the Senate.

If you want to know his plans, look at his website; his platform has been public for almost a year.

And there are some very good ideas... such as a public Medicare buy-in.

But the question is, what will he be ABLE to do if there is a Republican Senate?

Mitch is a swamp creature and will cave into many things if it benefits him. He’s already ready to keep the fat in the next stimulus bill that does nothing for the American people and help rebuild cities that their own citizens destroyed. It isn’t far fetched to think he will pass through ACA.

Maybe somebody might try to drain the swamp now.

You know... instead of talking about it... then appointing industry insiders to the Department that regulates their industry... and getting the US Government to buy as much goods and services from their private businesses as possible.

Just sayin.

One thing is for sure, pretty much the rest of the planet is happy.

1. Yes

2. Yes.

3. There is no healthcare plan. It will al ays be a health insurance plan. The guy if from Delaware, the home of many insurance headquarters. He will do nothing to upset them.

4. If we have learned anything, it's that the stock market does not equate to the economy.There will still be fracking and oil drilling in 2035.

5. No.

6. Cut tarrifs with China. Will say something about a strong partnership will improve both countries. Media that wants in the Chinese market will eat it up.

7. He has no plans to create jobs in the US. The push for $15 minimum wage will continue to be from the states.

I'm conservative and voted Trump, both times. I take reality as it comes and I'm not having a meltdown. Biden actually has a few things that will help me a lot per immigration. But can liberals and his supporters go over his actual plans? I can't think of ANY that were laid out or talked about, ever.

1. Riots, and police. What is his plan on this? Will this all magically go away now he is soon to be POTUS? Are we still running with de-funding the police?

2. Covid19- I haven't heard a single thing he is going to do different than Trump has. In fact the media is now not reporting on it at all even though the numbers are bigger than ever. Are we going to shut down again from January- whenever? What about places and States that thrive on tourism and places like Vegas and sports arenas? What exactly does he plan to do different to bring the numbers down and get us back to normal? Or is the plan never to be back to normal?

3. Healthcare. I'm sure he will re-enact ACA and penalize people who don't sign up for it. I'm a family of 3 being 32, wife 25, and a 1 year old. We are all healthy with no conditions or health problems, non-smoking, social drinkers. The bronze plan was 280 a month the last time I checked, and it was basically disaster coverage for car wrecks or almost dying scenarios. The plan i would need and used to have back in 2010ish was around 75 a month and had the usual 50 dollar co-pay, etc.

4. Economy. How is he going to keep the economy and stock market where it is? Getting rid of the oil industry by 2025 is going to rid thousands of jobs. And no, the people losing the jobs aren't magically going to get hired into the field taking it over. That isn't how it works.

5. Are we going to stack the Supreme Court? Does anyone agree with actually doing this?

6. China. Joe Biden loves China and thinks we should be best friends. What is he going to do about China and jobs, and our tariffs on importing and exporting?

7. Jobs- Whats his plan to create more jobs in America? Are we going to bump the minimum wage up to 15$ an hour? How is this going to impact pricing on everything?

Lets have a civil discussion.
what i find interesting is, you voted for trump TWICE and never once asked these questions to him...or at least he was asked those questions and never had truthful answer...so, why the double standard when it comes to democrats.

I don't think Biden is going to wave a magical wand and fix everything. In fact, I don't imagine he'll fix much at all.

But at least he won't be aggressively shitting on it either.

I feel like the next 4 years will be a big:

"We tried to warn you"
we tried to warn you that if you take positive action, covid-19 can be effectively battled and eradicated....yeah, and we tried to warn you that if you treat ALL americans with respect and fairness, we can lessen hate among the races...yeah, weve been warned, thank you.

Hammer and Scorecard. The Prophet God has spoken.

If the Reps keep the senate........

For healthcare, they will just enact the ACA calling it something different, make everyone pay for shitty healthcare with large deductibles as we watch the health insurance companies get richer.

We will get more bailouts to help big business, government and crumbs for the people.

Because of that the stock market will boom.

For covid, wear a mask mandate, more lock downs, as we watch more people die waiting for a vaccine that isn't going to happen any time soon.

Supreme Court, nothing will happen.

China will be our new best buddy.

and that is about it.

If the Dems ever get a super majority, not much else will change except for a few bones being thrown to the people here and there.

There will be no leftist rainbows and unicorns.

I keep trying to tell everyone, you have to take care of yourself. The government is not coming to your rescue.

I'm conservative and voted Trump, both times. I take reality as it comes and I'm not having a meltdown. Biden actually has a few things that will help me a lot per immigration. But can liberals and his supporters go over his actual plans? I can't think of ANY that were laid out or talked about, ever.

1. Riots, and police. What is his plan on this? Will this all magically go away now he is soon to be POTUS? Are we still running with de-funding the police?

2. Covid19- I haven't heard a single thing he is going to do different than Trump has. In fact the media is now not reporting on it at all even though the numbers are bigger than ever. Are we going to shut down again from January- whenever? What about places and States that thrive on tourism and places like Vegas and sports arenas? What exactly does he plan to do different to bring the numbers down and get us back to normal? Or is the plan never to be back to normal?

3. Healthcare. I'm sure he will re-enact ACA and penalize people who don't sign up for it. I'm a family of 3 being 32, wife 25, and a 1 year old. We are all healthy with no conditions or health problems, non-smoking, social drinkers. The bronze plan was 280 a month the last time I checked, and it was basically disaster coverage for car wrecks or almost dying scenarios. The plan i would need and used to have back in 2010ish was around 75 a month and had the usual 50 dollar co-pay, etc.

4. Economy. How is he going to keep the economy and stock market where it is? Getting rid of the oil industry by 2025 is going to rid thousands of jobs. And no, the people losing the jobs aren't magically going to get hired into the field taking it over. That isn't how it works.

5. Are we going to stack the Supreme Court? Does anyone agree with actually doing this?

6. China. Joe Biden loves China and thinks we should be best friends. What is he going to do about China and jobs, and our tariffs on importing and exporting?

7. Jobs- Whats his plan to create more jobs in America? Are we going to bump the minimum wage up to 15$ an hour? How is this going to impact pricing on everything?

Lets have a civil discussion.
A Biden presidency will help you on immigration?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how important is your immigration thing?

taxes and mandated ACA will for sure happen. Immigration I’m interested in as well. But it blows my mind I can’t find one thing besides “I’ll listen to the scientist” on how he plans on defeating covid. The virus is here to stay, it isn’t magically going away when Biden takes office.
But isn’t that all we really need to know? That he will listen to the scientists? We just had a guy in office who thought he was a scientist and probably would have succumbed to Covid had it not been for his access to presidential health care

Everything is going to suck. He's going to open the borders and make legal citizens take them in ti their homes.
Yeah, Biden was still on stage earlier after his victory speech and a caravan of Mexicans pulled into my drive way and some conservative YouTube with a microphone and GoPro started filming and demanded I adopt the Mexican refugees into my family

everything will be the same. the only thing of interest is how they will handle the police/rioting/crime wave happening now. and your right they no plan for covid.

Anyone else think there's going to be an uptick in mass shootings soon?

feel like there's too many despondent people with guns out there

Back